View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 02:18 PM
I want Rachel to win she seems to be the only normal kind hearted, generous one amongst them.
I can't stand mikey or Kat. Rex thinks he is some sort of God. Lisa is just so false, so perfect match for mario.
Darnell has lost the plot and Mohammed is just plain disgusting and self centered.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

27-08-2008, 02:27 PM
So one of the losers gets 50,000? Thats STUPID!

VERY high chance Rex will be up... and probably Sarah. Rex will win any quizes so this all looks pre-calculated to me

I detest rex, he is an obnoxious git that needs a slap with a wet kipper, and if I were in the house he would have most certainly got one!!

Racheal deserves to win, for being the most decent human being in there! Followed closely by Kat.

Mikey deserves a medal for standing up to that twit rex!

Lisa deserves a medal for putting up with Mario LOL

Darnel, is either playing a game, or is just highly confused. I liked him, but not so much now after how he treated Sarah. Does not deserve to win imo.

Mo is just a greedy fool. No real bad traits, but with few good qualities. He sailed through cos he was niether too offensive or too in ya face.

Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 03:33 PM
For the first time ever, I dont really care. BB has been a weird one this year!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Well I have enjoyed it, it has taken my mind off a lot of things.
I wont get into, who/why I don't like certain people, it takes all sorts to make the prog

Think that the nominations will be interesting - wouldn't the last person sort of be able to calculate who would go with their vote?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

27-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Haha glad Rex didn't get any of it!

Well done the girls!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Aww, I was pleased for Sarah and Lisa - I like them both - shame someone else isn't up for the vote out, I would like one of them to win - mostly Sarah.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2008, 12:24 AM
As if anyone with their head screwed on would risk going for the take! mind you if it was a man
well done to the girls thats exactly what I would have done in that situation... not that I ever will be LOL !
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2008, 07:42 AM
Who will go...............Lisa or Sara?
sallyinlancs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Sara I hope. I think Lisa has done extremely well right the way through and deserves to be in the final. She's had it hard right from the beginning when she had to watch Mario 'getting married' to another woman - then spent weeks in hell etc etc. She has kept her dignity at all times and always handles everything BB throws at her with a smile - even when everyone else around her is reeling.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-08-2008, 02:33 PM
I reckon Lisa and Sara wandered into Goldenballs last night I'm really glad they both shared the money, good for them.

Darnell's acted really jealous of them both today, he hasn't been very nice to them since they both won that money! I've never known anyone feel so sorry for themselves than Darnell Poor hard done by Darnell!!!!!! He wants to be like Mikey, totally blind, then he would have reason to feel sorry for himself! Sorry, but Darnell has really got on my nerves watching him on the Live stream today.

I think Sara will go on Friday.
Page 28 of 34 « First < 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 > Last »