register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2008, 08:56 PM
obviously nothing better to do around there by the sounds of things, maybe setting up a dog training club and/or a camera club will give them something different to do
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Here's a little pick you up......

My son lives in Amblecote Stourbridge, bought his house 6 years ago with his partner. (he's 31)

My son is gay.

Suddenly (it must of been obvious to the neighbours) they started getting things left on the doorstep, rubbish, piles of dog poo, etc.,
Then other things happened, like the neighbour cut all his ivy down off the wall along the back garden....strange how it was the day after gary had just done all of his garden....and by some magic, the ivy ended up thrown over into my son's garden.
Then annonymous notes got pushed through the door, things like 'you shirt lifters' and 'puffs go home', 'gays not welcome'
My son never told me a thing until one day when I was there the RSPCA turned up, someone had rang them annonymously and reported that my son had practically kicked his dog to death...........that would be the one lying on my lap at the time snoring her head off RSPCA satisfied away they went.
Then the whole story came out.....................was I mad So I put up a big huge poster in the front window....It read

I WISH TO THANK THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE REPORTED ME TO THE RSPCA...................THEY HAVE SAID THAT THEY HAVE NEVER MET SUCH A LOVELY LITTLE DOG AND HOW WELL CARED FOR SHE IS.

Two days later (and I was there) we caught his neighbour trying to sneak up the back to open the back gate to let the dog out we called the police who had a few stern words............OK the situation isn't perfect now, but we stare him out everytime we see him..............Cowardly little sh**

What I am trying to say is stick up for yourselves and don't let them win
Some people make me so sick. If it wasn't so upsetting going through things like that you could sit back and laugh at these pathetic people sneaking around to carry out their ridiculous acts. I'm glad that you and your son have stood up to these people.

Originally Posted by infamousinuits View Post
That us evil. this famer guy actually said to us that because we have tattoos we are like the gay people who lived there before us, that we are different and not normal! its sick that he can say that about gay people. I cant vbeleive eveyone has trouble with neighbours like this. dont people have anything better to do?
I agree...I was going to say while everyone was saying that you guys looked like a normal couple to them - that your straight too! - normally people reserve the worst village idiot mentality for gay people but I guess they still want someone to focus their witch hunt on because they wern't done with the gay couple who lived there before - what with you having tattoo's and peircings and stuff your the closest thing they have right now! It's a f--k!ng joke! I hope things work out better soon.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2008, 04:06 PM
well i heard that some people in the area if they think theres problems they just throw money at the problem to get rid of it. There was a large group of people just gatherd on a corner today moaning about someones fencing that theyre building.
these people are a joke ,they have done this befor ,and it has deff worked ,so every time some one turns up ,that they feel dont fit in ,they start again ,because they feel ,confident that ,they will all stick together . personally if i see someone being singled out . i will make it a point to stick up for them .i hate to see people picked on in anyway ,its cruel and very painfull to watch .how on earth do they think you both feel ,being ganged up on like this ,how do they feel the other people felt .shame you dont know how to contact them ,it would be interest ,to hear just what they went through them selves .it will just be the matter of time befor its some one elses turn ,UNFORTUNATELY
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Some posts have been deleted as we don't allow links of this sort. Please read our Posting Guidelines and linking rules.
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2008, 04:55 PM
lol at whoever was trying to post abuse about me and pictures of me. i have the original post in my emails. take my pictures down from bebo please. that is copyright theft stealing someones pictures.
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2008, 05:07 PM
oh and just an update since someone dragged this post up. we have a great place now and am doing great with our huskies
Micky
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Sorry to hear to are having such a tough time, there are unfortunately still a lot of small minded and judgmental people around particularly in certain communities, if you do not look the way they percieve as normal then they have difficulty accepting you.. I have not read you previous posts but have you tried to get to know the locals by visiting your local pub etc, maybe if they realise that you are a nice & decent person and not an alien from another planet, they might be more reasonable and accepting..
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Maybe she could start with NOT lying to people!!!!!
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2008, 05:33 PM
louise dont bring your arguments from cry wolf here. everything i have said is the truth! i swear on my life and my husbands life. and how dare you treat someone with muscular dystrohpy this way,i am very ill and i dont need the extra stress of people like you saying this rubbish about me.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2008, 05:36 PM
louise dont bring your arguments from cry wolf here. everything i have said is the truth! i swear on my life and my husbands life. and how dare you treat someone with muscular dystrohpy this way,i am very ill and i dont need the extra stress of people like you saying this rubbish about me.
sorry to hear you are so ill.. how do you manage to breed dogs.. its such hard work.. my last litter knocked the stuffing out of me and I dont have any real health issues
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 38 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »