Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Heres the Teachers and coke, then there is freshly cooked ham, sausage rolls, pate and cheese
Merry Christmasssss!
We are going to have a veritable feast what with samosas, ham, sausage rolls, pate and cheese ........... oooh and all the promised choklit I do love a party.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 06:45 PM
JENNY,yes we have gales Have my Christmas carol cd on really loud,can barely here it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Walks in all clean and smelling nice with clean clothes on, sorry about before but am a human now.
Been channel hopping about the weather whilst ironing and its not looking brilliant, showed you Southampton where a pilot who took a cruise liner out has taken his passport because he wasn't sure if he'd get back again...now how do you break that to the family eh!!!
Virgin has dropped the number of trains going south from 3 an hour to 1 as they're just not able to get back in time
Picks up a plate of sausage rolls and a glass of something pink, chucks more coal on the fire and curls up on a comfy couch.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 06:59 PM
I think I'm a long way off a wedding Eileen. Scooby won't let men last the door so unless I become a lesbian I'm stuffed! I'm a bit too introverted to gain a boyfriend at teh moment. My last bf went to Australia travelling and has yet to come back!

Jenny I'd just cracked open the wine to let it air. Maybe it was the fumes On the plus side my burns are feeling much better.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Oh you look (and smell) gorgeous now June, I don't mind sitting next to ya now so shove over, you're hogging all that fire. I know it's yours, but you do have guests tonight ya know.

I forgot, I have a bottle of champers in the fridge, I'll run and get it, I'm sure we've got proper glasses somewhere for champers

Might make some marmite toast whilst I'm in the kitchen and some turkey sarnies cos I cooked a turkey crown yesterday.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 07:01 PM
* wanders in and plonks the magic bottle on the sideboard - it's a bit dusty (bottle not sideboard) because it hasn't been used for a while.

Move over H and TW, don't hog the fire like that please because I have just had to dig the Jimster out of a thick patch of undergrowth and am wet and fed up I suspect another hedgehog is lurking in there - just what we need with his paw almost better. I am hoping that as it's mild tonight, it will move on of it's own accord, but really it should be in hibernation anyway so poor thing may be too young.

*goes to check on the table of goodies
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh you look (and smell) gorgeous now June, I don't mind sitting next to ya now so shove over, you're hogging all that fire. I know it's yours, but you do have guests tonight ya know.

I forgot, I have a bottle of champers in the fridge, I'll run and get it, I'm sure we've got proper glasses somewhere for champers

Might make some marmite toast whilst I'm in the kitchen and some turkey sarnies cos I cooked a turkey crown yesterday.
OOOOH yes, marmite toast would go down a treat old thing
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Er no marmite thank you turkey sarnies though, keep 'em coming
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 07:05 PM
to Australian guy JEN,it's his loss
Hi SALLY
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Want some leftover Roast chicken? We have loads left over.

We've had to transfer money to stepdaughter, or she won't make it up for New Year. So that's been sorted.

Going to let dinner settle before going and doing more tidying. Hopefully I can get woken by Mocha at silly o'clock again and can get the rest of the prezzies wrapped.

Meanwhile...mince pies on the side
Page 9 of 24 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »