Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 05:57 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everyone. Curtains not open yet but I know it is going to be very wet as it rained heavily in the early hours. so with lack of sleep and a twinging hip I am not in the best of moods this morning.
It also never puts me in a good mood the day Gorden goes back. Nanny naps later methinks.

Helena hope the hand is doing ok. Its tomorrow isn't it the next hospital appointment ?
Lynne and Jenny hope the OH's returned safely and it wasn't too bad having less bed to sleep in.
Everyone else not feeling well or having aches and pains hope you feel better soon.
Sally hope the Jimster's paw is is ok today and won't need a vet visit.

Off to get Gorden his breakfast make his lunch and see him off around 8 this morning.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 06:25 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

Dull and damp here too this morning. lots of rain overnight. Dave gone off to work at 6 am but will be back tonight cos, yes, hospital tomorrow morning Lynn, and I just hope they're still happy even though frame still shifting over, cos I sure aint gonna have another op like that to put it right, i'll take it as it is and they can take the blinking frame out if they want, but nothing more.

Got hairdo this morning, and bet yer bottom dollar it'll chuck it down when I'm waiting for my taxi after - might invest in a brolley which is something I've never used, but needs must.

Dave meeting his prospective buyer on thurs to talk money, fingers crossed, and he's still full of excitement that he wants to buy it which in turn has put a big smile on dave's face, which in turn is good for me.

Tony coming at 8 to walk zena for me, and I hope he doesn't bring her home plastered in mud cos I can't cope with one hand. Hopefully he'll keep out of the woods and stick to the tracks.

Sorry to hear about Jimmi ripping a pad again or dew claw, flippin cats, you would have thought they'd stay out of gardens they get terrorised in wouldn't you. Hope the quick start with the ab's works Sally.

Better get washed and dressed then for another exciting day at Helena mansions, but at least I get to go out today which is a bonus I s'pose.

Enjoy your day everyone .
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-05-2014, 06:34 AM
Morning all - Da Booga had a second bad seizure a at 7.30am so has been dosed with 20mg Valium in the hope that she will not go through another bad post-ictal performance. I have just spoken to Ram who said if I do not have enough Valium he can get some sent over, but I do so that is OK.

Bed soaked because she lost bladder control so stripped and in the washing machine - not sure how I will get fresh on bed as my neighbour cannot help due to her broken wrist.

Please people, think of Pereg and not me, because she needs as many prayers and vibes you can send. She is really not doing too well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 06:44 AM
Morning Helena enjoy the hair do and I hope you don't get wet while waiting for the taxi and that Tony does not bring Zena back filthy.
Fingers crossed for Dave.
Morning Malka that's not good news. I hope Pereg recovers soon.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 06:53 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

I was up to hear the dawn chorus again, thanks to my boys who were desperate to get outside due to a fox having been in the garden They, of course snuggled back on the settee in the kitchen and slept for a further two hours .... not me but then I have got a lot done this morning

It wasn't raining first thing but is again now. Hopefully we will get a dry period later when I can get the dogs out for a walk.

Lynn I am sorry about your hip, maybe you should get it x-rayed. Unfortunately we are at the age when joints start to wear out. I hope you manage to have a relaxing day and a good snooze later.
Helena Not sure if I mentioned before but that is fantastic news that someone is interested in the garage and business. Everything crossed for his meeting with him. Will you find out how long you have to wear that frame for tomorrow? You will be so pleased to see the back of it. Maybe you should put Zena in her overalls today or maybe that isn't possible with one hand
Sally I hope Jimmi's claw has calmed down and a vet visit won't be in order

Off to buy a paper shortly and then wait for this heavy rain to thin or go.

I was sorry to read that Moyra is taking a break from the forum ... any ideas why?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 07:00 AM
Morning Jenny I hope you get a dry patch I have fingers crossed I do.
Nanny naps for you to too then today.

Have I missed something about Moyra ?
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 07:08 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Jenny I hope you get a dry patch I have fingers crossed I do.
Nanny naps for you to too then today.

Have I missed something about Moyra ?
She mentioned in a post last night that she was taking a break
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 07:19 AM
Morning all
Very wet here but I'm off for a cuppa with my friend, then to get Rosie some more food, then home and I have lots of washing and ironing--oh the joy

Malka- hope Pereg is feeling better soon
Hope everyone has a good day, even in the wet and I'm am very glad there is no school run this week means I can have a lay in
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 07:39 AM
Good morning everyone.... sun gone and that makes all seem worse.

Helena; you tell them! It does not sound right at all.

Lynn; yes we wear out various parts.

Malka; prayers for you and Pereg .

Here, a bed day. Had a hurricane force migraine yesterday and had to call the emergency dr service out in the night. So a day of rest, if the dogs will settle down.
Which seems unlikely just now

Probably something unusual I ate at the gathering on Saturday. I avoid eating out as there are so many unknown ingredients etc; the food was done by caterers.

So no market today.

It is very grey out there and chilly. Rain on the way.

I am typing two handed for the first time. Until it starts hurting which will be any time now! Probably the strong pain killers for the migraine are helping.

Blessings at all today
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 07:48 AM
I will take a scroll through and look I missed it.

Morning Rose sorry you have been unwell I hope the dogs settle and let you get the rest you need.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »