Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2018, 06:43 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 17thg May

Good morning everyone, hope you and your four legged friends are all in good fettle.

Harvey, that's hopeful if Casey's medication is being reduced. Hope he keeps relatively well.

Chris, Glad Gary has stopped fitting, hope he will be ok for a while.

Griff, hope it is less noisy next door today, take care.

Have a good day everyone, keep warm and dry, a lot colder today, also stay safe and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2018, 07:20 AM
Morning all.

Washing on line and more in machine looks like a lovely day. Nothing planned a wing it and see day.

Everyone have a great day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2018, 09:12 AM
Morning Moyra,, Kazz and all to follow.
Bright and very breezy here again today. Bedding changed and sheets on line.

Hope everyone ad all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Morning all
saw my next door neighbour yesterday who told me she had caught one of the nice builders outside and asked how long the work was going on etc...he said he didn't know but would ask the fella who owns the place, she said she was sick of the noise (i am 3/4 deaf so if i can hear it is loud and she can hear it then it must be awful) and she had no clue how we were putting up with it...well it's me mainly as mum and dad are at work all day except for the weekend and mondays...today the nice builders arrived and begun drilling and hammering at 10am so i got to stay in bed. I know he is within his rights to do the work but to be honest a warning it was starting would have been nice and also keeping neighbours informed would be a good thing, that's what me and pammy do, we apologise for noise in advance and ask if we can use the drive etc...everything is all fine then
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2018, 02:25 PM
Lets hope you get somewhere with the noise problem Griff.

Looks like it has been bed changing day and sheet washing. Mine are out on the line.

I think my teeth know I am going to the dentist because my front teeth are paining me something terrible! Less than an hour to go. Better take Amber out now and then come back for a shower before I go.
Catch you later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2018, 04:11 PM
Hope the dentist went o.k Moyra
Nipped out, bumped into Steve so we went and had a coffee
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2018, 04:12 PM
Good afternoon.

Cold and windy again here today. Another winter coat day (with a jumper underneath).

Gary isn't at all well today. He looks 'grey'. It usually happens after fits so not really unexpected but nevertheless is always a worry.

Hope the dentist goes well Moyra.

Noisy builders really are a pain if the work goes on and on and on.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2018, 04:39 PM
Got three extractions next week. Two on Tuesday and one on Thursday. More worrying is I went for my blood tests yesterday and today I get a phone call from the docs surgery he wants to see me tomorrow at 2.30 re the results of the tests. I know what it will be - I am anaemic he told me that last time. Steve says it is because I do not eat enough meat - I very seldom eat meat am practically vegetarian. Now I shall worry until I see him. I saw Michelle the surgery nurse a couple of days ago and she was surprised at the amount of weight I had lost.

Sorry to hear Gary is not so good Chris.

Griff, you and Steve seem to be getting on well these days.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-05-2018, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Got three extractions next week. Two on Tuesday and one on Thursday. More worrying is I went for my blood tests yesterday and today I get a phone call from the docs surgery he wants to see me tomorrow at 2.30 re the results of the tests. I know what it will be - I am anaemic he told me that last time. Steve says it is because I do not eat enough meat - I very seldom eat meat am practically vegetarian. Now I shall worry until I see him. I saw Michelle the surgery nurse a couple of days ago and she was surprised at the amount of weight I had lost.
Not good. A friend of my dear wife lost a lot of weight in too short a time. Now she is on serious medication.
She is also in the early stages of Alzheimer's. Really not good.
So do take care and heed medical advice. That's an instruction, not a request.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-05-2018, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Now I shall worry until I see him. I saw Michelle the surgery nurse a couple of days ago and she was surprised at the amount of weight I had lost.

Hi Moyra please try not to worry it'll make you worse. As mentioned above please do follow the Docs instructions whatever they may be.

A long time ago I had three teeth out plus considerable work on all the others. But it did pay off because I went 10 years with not needing any work done on them.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >