View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Sounds lovely Helena. How's the finger doing?

Things aren't going too well with the housework - I haven't started yet! The kids are outside and I have to keep an eye on Michael - it took me ages to make lunch with all the checking outside I have had to do.

Now, ironing or tidying?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-06-2014, 02:30 PM
Afternoon everyone car dropped off at garage so I am now car less for the best part of the week. Got a few bits of shopping and now home having a cuppa.

June glad the arch way is now done sorry the garden is a mess.
Helena glad Dave survived Dunelms and you are happy with the throws and cushions.
Linda I hope the rehearsal went well and that Loki is settling down and he won't go beyond the five seizures.
Afternoon Nippy Jen hope your day is going well.
Malka no one is ignoring you or Pereg. I hope the eye is feeling better and that Pereg is on the up.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Thanks Lynn - the rehearsal went well and she says she's not nervous about doing a reading.

Loki's not been great - he's had 7 fits now and for a while there he couldn't even work out how to eat a bone, but he's improved and is greeting me as normal. He had 10 or 11 last time so we're not over it yet.

I am sewing (badly) my dress because I couldn't find a nice new one that I liked enough to buy! It's under the arm so not noticeable.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Don't worry about the housework mine isn't done yet either.

I hope Loki starts to improve.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Thank you Lynn. I'm sure he will.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Good afternoon everyone!
25c and I'm melting. It did cloud over for a time and I felt sure that it was going to rain but then the sun popped out again pheww.
Thank goodness it is just a salad for tea and I don't have to cook
We have picked a bowl of strawberries for tomorrow...if they last that long, they look delicious!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Its raining here, not cold by any means though. It had started when I came out of Asda.
I wasn't going to say anything, but I did 2 lucky dips on Euromillions last night - and guess what - I won nuffink
So have done 2 lucky dips for tonight, and then thats me for the year at least!!! Hoping with it being Friday 13th my luck would change, but it didn't
My garden now looks as though squatters have lived here.
Will have to be left until at least tomorrow. I'll put all the bits of jasmine and honeysuckle and all the other bits of plants in a sheet, then into the back of the car and leave them in the garden waste skip at the tip. Got my new brush to paint the archway and fence and it rains.... Once everything gets going again it will be nice - won't it......someone make me feel better
Just got an email from Graham with Horatio to say he has had his first swim, thats really good for his age, haven't quite got Mabs totally swimming yet, she's considering it.
I think Graham's forgiven Horatio for eating the remote control - till the next scenario.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2014, 03:46 PM
Hahaha June I had £25 on Ernie yesterday!
I think your garden and arch will look fabulous when finished. I hope you have got your camera ready
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Tw
Bet your garden will be fab by the time your finished ,if I'd not been so far away I'd give you a dig out ,not bad at wielding a big muckle spade lol
Nippy Jen
I'll pass on any more boxes of frogs thank you very. Much for the offer though ,think 3is quite sufficient better lock up those strawberry's or they might cyber there way north of the border

Hope everyone 's had a good day and all poorly doglets get better soon
Been watching the young ospreys attempting to catch fish from the loch a few less trout for the fishermen
Well suppose I'd better think of making sum grub ,
Catch you all later
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
At the risk of being banned, I do not care about those who ignore me, and you know who you are.

But this is a dog forum and I have a very sick dog. And you ignore her?

I mean you do not have to say anything about my eye and the 20 stitches but do none of you care about Pereg?

Now get me banned and join your pals on bf who have tried to do that for months.

But PRAY for my Pereg who is real bad.

Unless of course you do not care because she is only mine therefore she does not matter, does she.
I'm sure this post will be deleted but have you honestly not realised why so many regulars either ignore you or no longer post on here?

You have upset so many members who claim to have left as a direct result of your foul mouthed temper. You do sometimes apologise, but it is always too little too late. This is a dog site and everyone who posts on this forum have that in common, so of course no body wishes Pereg ill.

However, I can only speak for myself and I have to say I no longer believe a word you say as you contradict yourself repeatedly. I have noticed on many occasions when members have tried to give advice or simply comfort you during one of your many dramas that you often reply with a rude and belittling comment. I don't deny that they were usually followed by a grovelling apology from you but for me it was just too little too late. You are constantly seeking attention and it has therefore become impossible to tell what is fact and what is fiction in your posts.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »