Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-11-2011, 11:02 AM

A dog walker for Pereg!

I bumped into a girl in the little shop about half an hour ago and she is going to pop in later this afternoon to take Pereg out for a walk!

Not sure how old she is but she is at university [I have known her for about 11 years now] and is currently home studying off campus. Pereg knows, or did know her but we have not seen much of her recently, so hopefully she, Pereg, will be happy to go off with her.

I just have the collywobbles in case something happens while they are out, although I know I am probably worrying for nothing, and I know for sure that Pereg will be on the leash all the time.

If it is successful then she will come and take Pereg out whenever she is home and has some free time.
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2011, 11:11 AM
That sounds fab Malka. I know you'll already know this but just make sure she can contact someone in the event of Pereg having a seizure while out with her.

xxxxxxxxx
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-11-2011, 11:21 AM
hope it all goes ok if you were nearer to my brother my niece wouldve taken her out after school she loves dogs
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

03-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
That sounds fab Malka. I know you'll already know this but just make sure she can contact someone in the event of Pereg having a seizure while out with her.

xxxxxxxxx
Bev, she will not be going far, just around the Moshav and on to as many grassy areas there are. Never off lead. And let's face it, there are not many places she can go! I have also known her since I moved into this bungalow 11 years ago, and she has known Pereg since she [Pereg] was a tiny puppy. We do not see her much, first because of school and now university, but I know most, if not all, of her extended family on the Moshav.

And wherever she is I would be able to get there in a few minutes on The Silver Monster.

Originally Posted by angied View Post
hope it all goes ok if you were nearer to my brother my niece wouldve taken her out after school she loves dogs
Unfortunately I could never risk letting a young person take Pereg out - this girl is at university so is probably now about at least 20.

Oh well, wait and see I think, but it will be nice for Pereg if she can go out with someone other than me.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2011, 01:01 PM
That's great to hear, I'm sure Pereg will enjoy lots of short trips out with her in the future. Don't worry about anything, she sounds like she's got her head screwed on at 20. I can't wait to hear if Pereg is happy to rush off with her once she puts that lead on, or whether she stops and looks at you lol, or stops outside waiting for the silver monster to come out of that shack! Hope all goes well, it'll be good for her, I wish I had a local girl like her to take Zena out, but then again, she won't even go out with her dad let alone anyone else! My fault I know, rod and back!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-11-2011, 01:08 PM
That is great news Malka, I'm sure it will help to keep Pereg in trim (I know you're a bit concerned about her weight)

Like Helena said I would also like to know if she goes walkies with no problems or if she casts a look backwards to see if you are comming
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

03-11-2011, 02:10 PM
I have just pulled some photos from Picasa of Avishag with Pereg [and Little One] taken in August 2009, so will put them up as soon as I get them on my Photobucket a/c.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

03-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Here we go - these photos were taken just over two years ago so you can see who is going to take Pereg out!

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Thanks M - What a pretty girl (Both of them )
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2011, 05:01 PM
I am sure they will both enjoy the walks!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >