Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-05-2014, 04:36 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Thursday).

Morning everyone I have beaten you all this morning. Dillon had a bit of an incident with some phlegm at 4 this morning but he did settle back down till 5 and then decided he needed a wee and is now laying on the patio. The cockerels started at 1/2 4 which is ok then the birds then a tractor then the cars going by that's not ok.
I have to wait in today for the BT vision box lets hope I do not have the fiasco I had while waiting for the BT home hub back in October.

Had a quick glance at the d.a.d do you late comers all wait for Helena and I to go to bed to have a chat and make a mess.

Oh yes pinch and a punch for the first of the month.

Bev hope you are continuing to improve and you Mandy.
Jenny I hope you had a lovely meal last night.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-05-2014, 05:44 AM
Morning Lynn
Please tell me it's Thursday not Friday yet !!!and I've not gone completely gaga
Hope the BT goes with out a hitch nothing worse than waiting in to a no show
Glad Dillion eventually settled after his phlegm incident
You'll be ready for a nanny nap later
Hope every one is well or gets better soon human and doglets
Been wet overnight and dull and overcast not looking promising weather wise
A return of the good weather would be wonderful
Just the usual here today ,
Hope everyone has a great day
Take care stay safexxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-05-2014, 05:57 AM
Morning Norma lovely to see you. Sorry got the day wrong again I did this Sunday so in my brain I'm a day ahead.
Certainly not you going gaga but I fear I am.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2014, 06:54 AM
Morning Lynn, Norma and all who follow,

We all had a lovely meal last night at a fantastic 'gastro-pub' The George, in Wraysbury which was very reasonable considering we all had three courses and 4 had lots to drink. None of us had been there before but it had come recommended by a friend and Tripadvisor.

It is very wet this morning, in fact it is pouring with rain but seems very mild.

I'll be off to visit my Mum (with the dogs) around 9.30 but unless an accident has cleared ast Jct 18 on the M25 I may have to go non-motorway which does take an extra 1/2 hour or so.

I haven't caught up on last night's chat but will do later.

Lynn enjoy your day and I hope you can grab a nap later to catch up on your unsettled night with Dillon, who I hope is OK after his incident Have a good day.
Norma Ha, ha did Lynn put Friday. I have trouble knowing what day it is, not that it really matters but that is not the point Enjoy your day and maybe something really exciting will happen unexpectedly

See you all later.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2014, 07:04 AM
Morning all, what a grey and miserable day it is
Lynn I'm not at all surprised you get the days muddled up if you are up at such an unearthly hour. I hope Dillon is alright now.
Morning Norma hope you have a good day.
Jenny, glad you enjoyed your meal, it's very wet here too.
Shopping day today, borrrrring!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2014, 07:14 AM
Morning Lynn, Norma( missed your cheery banter in here!),Jenny, Nippy Jen and all

Oh I can't believe I only just woke up Talk about a lie in, never had a lie in this long for over 5 years, but I like it All because I had another one of those nights when I couldn't get off to sleep, I need to put that pad and pen beside my bed again cos I had things going through my mind to do but couldn't be bothered to get up and write them down to clear my head.

It's chucking it down here, and had to put Zena's overcoat on to let her out otherwise she just won't go out in this, except if I picked up the collar and lead for a walk, then she would.

Oh dear Lynn, nothing serious with Dillon last night I hope? I've never heard of a phlegm incident in a dog? Hope he's ok and you managed to get back to sleep.

Norma, don't work too hard today and sorry it's a miserable one up there for you to walk your muppets.

Jenny, sounds like you had a fab time last night, bet there was lots of laughter knowing you two. Hope the journey isn't too bad to mum's and that you find her in a happy mood today.

Jen, when you do that shopping list don't forget your new scales, cos we need cake

Not going out in this. I'll go and get my jobs done and then take Zena out later cos it's due to change by 11. Have to take the flowers and milk up to the van and put the fridge back on, then I'm off to Asda for the week-end bits, all very boring here too.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2014, 07:16 AM
Morning,
Feeling lots better, only an occasional cough.
Quick hello, will pop back later
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2014, 07:21 AM
morning all.

Helena i've got up at 10 a few times recently, as i like clockwork always wake up the same time much earlier it's lovely! Love a good lie in
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2014, 07:22 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

I have only just got up, rudely awakened by the sound of the dustbin men approaching, which made me leap from my bed and to run in my dressing gown and pj's to put my rubbish outside the gate at top speed. What a sight I must have been. Good job I am feeling much better, this time last week I couldn't have done that.

I thought it was mean't to be torrential rain and storms today but its beautiful sunshine again and very warm so perhaps I can sit in the garden again, unless its just late arriving. Lady is coming to cut my grass today so would be nice if it stays dry till she has been.

Nothing much planned here apart from perhaps a walk for a couple of hours over the fields and through the woods to get myself going again in preperation for work Monday.

Jenny glad you had a lovely meal last night and I hope you have a clear run to see your mum today, with no hold ups.

Lynn sorry you have had a disturbed night, perhaps you can get a nap while waiting for your BT box. I hope that turns up with no problem.

Nippy I hate shopping too, hope you can get it done and over quickly.

Norma and everyone else, whatever you end up doing have a lovely day.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Morning H, Mandy and Em, you all snuck in while I was typing.

Mandy glad your also feeling better now. I don't know about you but I never want anything like that again.

H, I see like me you slept in too. Hope that rain passes soon so you can get out with Zena.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »