Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-10-2005, 07:03 PM

Very sad news !

Just looking through our local newspaper and have seen and advertisment for a 4 month old Northern Inuit cross GSD. I still have the breeders number and was horrifed to realise it is one of Kia sister for sale. At least this time they have put that she is crossed with a GSD. All very sad news have told parents but they are not intrested but I might talk to boyfriend who is looking for a puppy as an idea as I can't stand the thorght of one of Kia little sisters being in trouble. I have no idea how someone could get rid of a puppy after this long I would cut of my own leg to save Kia now. It just seems impossible. SOrry I am very upset as have just read it and in a newspaper.
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2005, 07:13 PM
Sorry to hear you are upset, this is horrible news
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2005, 07:13 PM
which is understandable, but please don't force her on some one or take her on yourself because she is a sibling.
don't rush into it is all i'm saying you know yourself they are only pups and have years ahead of them.
good luck in trying to find her a home.
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Thanks I wouldn't mean to force her ontp anyone. My boyfriends family are intrested in looking for a companion for there nearly 2 year old collie but I dnt kno if a dog like Kia would suit them they spoil there dog in all the wrong ways.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2005, 07:20 PM
i think all of us are guilty of that to some degree what is ok to 1 person isn't to another.
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Just rang up breeder and an idiot answered phone saying dogs gone and put phone down. All I wanted to kno was why she would have been given back and how an earth have they sold her when they have only put add in paper today
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2005, 07:44 PM
I just hope they have gone to a good home
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2005, 08:37 PM
I hope whoever bought her is a good owner.