Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Lynn

Sometimes life feels so...... oh I don't know completely off kilter. I sometimes think it is not at the worst of times but when lie is running "normally" I hope you life evens out.

Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 01:11 PM
Oh Lynn, so sorry you are feeling so low. Glad the car is going well. I wish you better soon. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 01:54 PM
Lynn, sorry to hear you are low, there was a thing in the paper yesterday and i thought of Steve but it may be of use to you as well, it was saying that 2 squares of 60-70% dark ...think it was dark.... chocolate can be a great help to those with low mood and suffering stress...so there we have it!!! we all need chocolate Lol
Kazz, i do hope your doggie will be back home soon milking it for all it is worth
Gnasher, i hope your bathroom goes a lot smoother than ours did Lol..still isn't finished
TW, hope you got your call
have i missed anyone?? i hope not!!my memory is cack. Just saw my mate and found out her daughter has the same size feet as me, she is a lovely kid and her mum is lovely...she took an overdose a few weeks back..anyway, i have more trainers than i will ever possibly need so i am giving Chaz 3 new pairs of trainers, 2 pairs of nike air max and a pair of addidas plus a cheapo pair for her to doss round in, will give her brother dom a tenner as i can't give to one and not the other
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 03:31 PM
You have a big heart Griff and are so kind.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2016, 03:57 PM
Not got the phone call, still!!!Carried on with my day, now here's a weird one, I have called the police actually because it doesn't add up.
Was sat in the car with the engine going, with it being LPG and winter I let in run in a bit to get the gas running through and wait till the revs drop a bit as the choke goes in. In my mirrors I can see a black 4x4 type vehicle coming slowly up the road, it slows down and stops besides me, woman in the passenger seat is pointing at Jeff's, then you can see its a case of 'no its that one' pointing at mine, I stared straight at her, and she stared back, bloke driving it looks straight ahead, they are early 60's. They drive slowly off, I can see their number plate then, personal reg, and pull in further down, then set off again round the corner, by now car is ready to go so I drive off, round the corner, look to the left, expecting to see the car, but don't, turn right and there is the car parked near the bridge out of the village. I drive behind it, check the reg and car make and model, drive very slowly past it, and stare in the drivers window, and the bloke turns round so I don't see his face. I have seen his face already and I don't recall either of them, ever. Woman's got dyed blonde hair. I drive off out of the village, and I don't see them following me. Car is a Toyota Rav4 and the reg is....wait for it... 684 so someone with a lot of money or its a duff reg, its in black and silver like the old reg plates. Why is someone looking at my house??? Came back from the bone run and rang the police, who at first thought it was a duff reg, but it is in fact a real number, and they will follow it up for me, and agreed it is quite disturbing and I was right to ring them. Got an incident number and I'm going to leave it a couple of days then chase it up, because something smells distinctly off. There is no reason on this God's earth for unknown people with enough money to buy a shiny new Rav4 with an expensive personal reg, to be looking at my house in this area.
Lynn, I had a feeling you weren't feeling too good in yourself. Please don't start questioning your marriage and jettisoning your family, because it will be even worse on your own if you feel like this with your family around you. I would have a chat with your GP and see about counselling, it really benefitted me when I had my breakdown, I was very sceptical indeed, but it was the best thing I ever agreed to. I hated anti depressents, they made me feel worse, so only took a few and then never again. Long road back, so glad I had first Tawney and then my girls as they have been my rock, unconditional love and support. I had to and still have to, take them out every day and get up for them and look after them and without that responsibility for other living creatures it would have been very different I think The counselling helped me think things through and come to terms with what had happened and why, and gave me a way forward, but I came to those realisations myself through the counselling, no one judged me or talked down to me or used SocialWorkerspeak on me.
Griff, you are a good person, that is a lovely gesture
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 04:41 PM
That is odd.
I know its a strange, but I wonder if
A. It was the wrong address
B. Or has Jeff put his house up for sale?
C. Does Jeff rent and its a new landlord or possible landlord
D. A chap who lives opposite my brother has a brand new car every 3 years with private number plates on its a mobility car.

You were right to report it though a bit unsettling. While I was out last week a lady and lad came to the door and asked Mom (95% blind and 84 next week)if they could chain a bike to the front fence (metal) as the breaks had gone, Mom said yes the worried like mad, as they said back in an hour. I came home and thought thats odd all sort went through my mind as 4 hours later no one had come for the bike.Then knock on the door and a chap there come to collect his lads bike and I know the chap from dog walking and he had to carry it away on his shoulder. So straightforward but worrying.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2016, 04:48 PM
No it is Jeff's house and he doesn't rent nor is it for sale,and it was MY house they decided on
I have had a car with private plates(I bought it like that) but it was nothing amazing, but the numbers 684 only, without any letters,is very old and must be very expensive indeed. Even the police were doubtful it was real initially until they checked it out.
I find it very unsettling indeed
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-10-2016, 06:08 PM
SHE HAS GONE HOME

She spent more time talking about her holiday than the time she was on it. It was not as if one could turn her off either. Who? Sue's sister of course
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2016, 06:41 PM
She got the right train then She is gone now,and you can lie back,relax,do what you want- until Christmas that is
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
No it is Jeff's house and he doesn't rent nor is it for sale,and it was MY house they decided on
I have had a car with private plates(I bought it like that) but it was nothing amazing, but the numbers 684 only, without any letters,is very old and must be very expensive indeed. Even the police were doubtful it was real initially until they checked it out.
I find it very unsettling indeed
I agree I would too.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >