View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 12:10 PM
O god! Whats going on!! I literally did not sleep one wink and tossed and turned all night. Got a dire rear as well and currently sitting with daughter in addenbrookes whilst she has her first infusion of infliximab. Feeling sorry for myself but more so for her xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2016, 12:20 PM
YOU sent it to me via WhatsApp
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-10-2016, 01:40 PM
What a day! At the the hospital by 9am and out at mid day, place was full of people. The good news is I am now able to start reducing the number of drops for the really bad eye that was operated on .Gradualy reduce from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 and finish each week. The other eye NO OPERATION yippee just keep having drops twice a day/. pressure down to 4 and 10 respectively so really god news but still can't get my driving licence back so it seems.

After that out for a pub meal and Kate the wkitress we are friendly with tells us she is getting married next year, really happy for her as she has had a bad time in the past. So on to the garden centre for some sort of fertilizer Sue wanted and just got back home.

As no picture today thought I would show this instead. not one of my better efforts but at least something different

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2016, 02:01 PM
So pleased for you Barry, excellent result, all down to Sue's fantastic care of you.
Glad Kate has triumphed over experience and going with Hope
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 02:16 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope all those who are poorly are feeling little better now but please keep to yourselves

Have a good time with Steve Griff and hope he stays cheerful.

What a waste of a day. Nearly three and half hours waiting at the hospital for a 9.00 am appointment Apparently there were about 25 people booked in for that time as that is the way they do it and then go by a list which is sent down each morning. Some of the people there were told to report at 9 for a post op check. What a wonderful system. So lunch out, quick visit to garden centre and then walked Teazle. Am now sitting down for my second coffee of the day as other than one early on and a glass of water for lunch nothing. The coffee at the hospital is dire so rather go without.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 03:53 PM
Sorry you are unwell June, No I shall not be opening the door to anyone. Not happy about the temporary fence outside the garden, they may see that as an opening. I m going to phone again to ask what is happening with it being bricked up again. Take care of yourself. xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 04:48 PM
Phoned the housing association and then the landlady and advised them re travellers in the area and local break ins on the up. Said the state of the boundary was an invite for the likes of those willing. Got them working on it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Good Moyra, everyone seems to shuffle papers and pass them around to each other, but not actualy do anything or take responsibility for what happens due to their negligence in taking action. Hoping they take due warning of this.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Hey Peeps
((Hugs)) TW and GRIFF,hope you're feeling better.
If any of you can't sleep,feel free to pop over here anytime in the middle of the night.Two ten month old terrors will be delightedAround 3am would be perfect
SUE and Barry,great news
GNASHER,hope your daughter is ok(( hugs))
Had a really great dayWent shopping with mum,borrowed a wheel chair and off we went,had such a laugh with herShe got her new windows in,doors will be going on tomorrow.Was lovely to come back and it all finished,even if she did tear up a little,bless her.
Picked the babes up then from the minders,had them for 2 hours until Sarah gets home.On all day duty tomorrow
Wee MABS is going tomorrowbut I get to pick up my new
carSo looking forward to thatCan't find my spare set of keysHaven't seen them for about 2 years,so I doubt they'll just show up
MANDY,so sorry to hear about your StepdadThat's so sad,your poor mum.(( hugs)) thinking of you.
Off for a coffee
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Poor Mabs, just as she was settled and happy. Kesh and Zen want to know if you'll be calling the new one after them
Had a bit of a sleep this afternoon, took some more of the immodium type stuff as not well at all, and felt quite shivery at one point.
Did the girls teas ready for when I woke up, all my jobs were done, all I had to do was hand teas out, skip out, fresh bedding down. Sweep round, bin out to the end of the lane for tomorrow and back in again, girls had an apple each for afters.
Sounds like you had a lovely day out with your mum Eileen and what fantastic workmen she must have had to do the job so quickly and well.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »