Female 

19-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
...in future I will be paying firm attention to one task at a time
Oh yes, please please do that. So happy it's not had any really bad effects but (as I'm sure you've been told many times already) it could have been much worse and we don't want that, so again I say BE CAREFUL.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2016, 10:15 PM
Maybe not a Sainsbury's as you would know it, Eileen. Least said, soonest mended as they say
Yeah, I'm sure Lacey will bring a smile to LG's face wouldn't she, snuggled up on the couch with him in front of a blazing log fire, what more could he want eh.
Girls were ALL in bed last time I checked, which is a rare occurence as we all know. Need to make a move and get their brekkies ready for tomorrow. Bit warmer tonight as well thank goodness and we're due for a few dry days with sun apparently
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-10-2016, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
There's a Sainsbury's in Papua New Guinea??
Not when I was there. The local tribes didn't need one 'cos when they wanted a nice steak they just wandered over to the next mountain and grabbed one of that tribes cattle. The canabilism only came about when there was no cattle to steal
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 10:16 PM
I will Harvey honest. Haven't had the guts to tell my mum yet, she'll do her nut
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 10:18 PM
GRIFF,we've all been therePutting our car keys in the fridge,spraying air freshener under our armpits,mixing up our meds etc etc....I do believe the Griffser is in love!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Not when I was there. The local tribes didn't need one 'cos when they wanted a nice steak they just wandered over to the next mountain and grabbed one of that tribes cattle. The canabilism only came about when there was no cattle to steal
Sounds delightful Harvey
Been having a nosey online,it is very beautiful though
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-10-2016, 10:22 PM
Goodnight folks. If the Lord of Saddleworth returns please tell him not to go digging at his age, it's bound to end in a bad back, or worse
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-10-2016, 10:22 PM
Evening Harvey - always good to have a chap on the team with local knowledge. I was though, just joking about them eating Eileen for I feel she would disagree with the constitution of even the hardiest cannibal.
Mandy - hope you have a quiet night with Rosie and that she is fully recovered by the morning.
Eileen - why not buy my place - you'd love it! As long as you have stout boots, two dozen jumpers and a fondness for fog and mist, you'd be fine. Bit of a shortage of sunshine but you go a nice brown shade in winter (I think they call it rust!)
Glad you're still chugging along Griff despite the mix up. Must be the time of year, as only two days ago the Mem mixed up her daily vitamins and ended up taking a couple of cat sedatives!! As I joked later in the day when asked how they had affected her " She's fine, thanks, caught three mice before lunch!"
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2016, 10:26 PM
LG, if she bought your place, then she wouldn't have you as a neighbour then would she, and I am sure that is the allure of the area, living near to you. Why she'd be on the doorstep practically all the time, offering help, popping by for a coffee with the Mem, she'd be almost family in no time
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >