Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 10:57 PM

The strangest thing.......

My wheelie bin has been stolen.......Own 2 one was completely full up with rubbish, other empty. Went out for an hour and when i came back went to put the rubbish out and the bins gone...... not the empty one -THE FULL ONE!!!!

Whats that all about, walked up and down the road to see if some kids have knicked it but it is no where to be seen.

I think it would have been to heavy for kids at it was really full up. Also back gate was open and both me and kids thought it was shut but the lock isn't forced.

Weird init
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:04 PM
Guess you must have some interesting rubbish Either that, or they were hungry

All jokes aside, it's bad enough someone coming onto your property un-invited, let alone stealing something, be it a full wheelie bin or not

There's some pretty strange folk about these days
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:06 PM
luckily i shred all paperwork, so thats one good thing. But bit worried tomorrow i am going to find it a mile up the road and i am going to have to drag the flippin thing all the way back. You got to laugh haven't you!!
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:07 PM
How strange, howeve I have heard of this before, people who dont want to pay for new ones and theirs have been stolen, good job you've got two I suppose
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
You got to laugh haven't you!!
I have to be honest Shiba, I did have a good giggle

Let's hope you find the bin empty, at least it won't be as much to drag back
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:15 PM
Have to say i've had a chuckle this evening, been clearing out the shed so it was so full the lid wouldn't shut. Bin day is Friday. Surely anybody needing a new bin would nick the empty one - they both had my house number on them.

Bit worried i am going to find all my rubbish on my way to work tomorrow. I don't want it back.

Anyway the plot thickens!!!!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Somebody took mine a few years ago !!! (They didn't have one ) I watched them wheel it round the corner to their house out of my bedroom window..cheek !
I walked round and wheeled it back,i have painted a pink square on the underside of mine,so if it goes missing again i can check if its the same people (as they could scrub the number off the front but not know that the square is there)
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Somebody took mine a few years ago !!! (They didn't have one ) I watched them wheel it round the corner to their house out of my bedroom window..cheek !
I walked round and wheeled it back,i have painted a pink square on the underside of mine,so if it goes missing again i can check if its the same people (as they could scrub the number off the front but not know that the square is there)
I've got this image of you going round looking under everyones wheelie bins now!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Happened to us a while back-full dustbin stolen, never returned!! But this one weren't a wheelie-was the old fashioned steel thingy dustbin-stolen, FULL with contents including hutch clean outs
The mind does baffle..
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2006, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Happened to us a while back-full dustbin stolen, never returned!! But this one weren't a wheelie-was the old fashioned steel thingy dustbin-stolen, FULL with contents including hutch clean outs
The mind does baffle..
:smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081

Perhaps......were special....and of great interest to the.............bin stealers!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >