Our sister sites
Our sister sites
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by WhichPets View Post
Thanks, will have a look on their site.

Is this very similar to JWB..she seemed to be a bit fussy with that? Although she will eat anything if she gets hungry enough but I struggled to even get her to eat 2 meals a day on JWB.

Thanks, my PAH doesnt stock Autarky but will look in to it

Thanks, I will look around and see if I can find Fish4dogs a little cheaper maybe. I had a little sample bag that I fed her as treats which she seemed to like.
I will look in to Wainwrights as lots of you seem to have mentioned it!
She is fed under the daily guide for ProPlan and is pretty slim so I find it hard to think she is overfed but I could have a go cutting down and see if it helps.
She's fed 2 times a day which I'll keep her on, but 3 times would be a struggle! Most mornings I end up only giving her half anyway as she doesn't really like to eat til the evening.
Fish4dogs is available from Petsupermarket for £36 plus free delivery
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I would have recommended the Fish4Dogs food, especially as your dog likes salmon, but I think it's a bit too pricey at £45 a bag?

One of my dogs is currently on the wet trays of Wainwrights and she absolutely adores it, doesn't leave a scrap, so I would have thought their dry food is quite pallatable too and it would be at a much better price.

Yes, overfeeding CAN cause runny poo's - too much in one meal, too much for the gut to cope with, so either split into another smaller meal, or reduce the daily amount. 3 meals a day for a 1yr old is not out of the ordinary, but don't know how many you feed a day
How many trays of the wainwrights do you feed zena?
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5