Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 04:34 PM

Me and some people

I have learnt that jumping in head first is not always the way to go and that if you observe for long enough you will learn more than you could possibly imagine. I have noticed how judgemental some people can be, we are all passionate about different things and we all have a love of dogs in common. Sometimes it is what we don’t hear that tells us what we need to know, sometimes we don’t hear the things we want to and so we criticise. I have watched people get ganged up on and instead of getting stuck in there too, I took the time to find out what is underlying and you will find out a lot if you listen. Some people will never tell you the truth or admit when they have done wrong, yet those people can have more friends than others because lies are easier to listen to.

I just hope I remember to get all the details before I jump in with my opinionated head and later find out that the beliefs I am defending are not what I thought they were.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Excellent thoughts...