View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Boxes at the ready Moyra
Been on the bone run and back with lots of them, I now have only 3 eating bones of course, always the way. Everything bagged and in the freezers.
When I came through the front door I was met by 2 dogs, not just Lona Yes Ms Trouble had found her way in, luckily I still had a house left, in fact considering her penchant for destruction I have had a very lucky escape, as can't find anything really untoward. My fault, because I usually leave the half door open and the baby gates shut if its a hot day, and a step ladder in front of the half door to dissuade certain Little Girls from jumping it. With Lona being in I have double blocked the baby gates by putting a fireguard in front of them. Well I'd left everything open, completely forgot, so Madam took advantage, cleared the door, into the stepladder, knocked that over, somehow survived that with all 4 legs intact and carried on into see her Nana. She is fine by the looks of it, and I'm pretty certain her grandaughter would have been put off any rough play by a show of teeth and grumbles. Everyone, in one piece, my house still on its foundations, all soft furnishings intact, phew
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2016, 01:33 PM
Poor HRH, she had been doing so well, bless her.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Oh June, thank the lord for that. She wanted to be with her Nan. Bless her. not something that should be repeated.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2016, 02:40 PM
Afternoon all, lovely weather here...nipped out, am now home and will be off to the Drs shortly to pick up everyones prescriptions! poor Deags has an upset tummy
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Think there's a tummy bug going round, spoke to someone else today whose dogs have dire rear.
Moyra, I echo that, Thank De Lawd. Hoping you've sourced some boxes for the Kitchen Adventure
Put an old duvet cover on the couch and there is Nana Lona fast asleep in front of the telly, like a proper old lady.
Been very warm here, 24 degrees in the car,but not a lot of real sun. Went very dark half an hour ago and thought we were going to get a storm, seems to have brightened up now, but still no sun
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2016, 03:31 PM
Just back from Essex a hot and tiresome journey had to re-route at one point to get to Harlow.
Not a criticism brenda just pointing out in case anybody thought today was the 14th not the 13th I made many mistakes as mentioned mine was usually the wrong day.
If you took offence sorry. Shan't mention it in future.

Hope everyone's ok.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Glad you're back in one piece Lynn. Friend just rang me from the other side of Manchester, they got the black clouds as well, she is in Asda,with no coat, and its torrential rain. I said to her, don't worry it won't rain......she rang to tell me what a horrid friend I am
For some strange reason I can't work out how to change the headers, I should be able to, but it never happens, otherwise I would.
Hoping the job interviews go well and there's good news on its way for both of them
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Oh Lynn of course you didn't upset me.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2016, 07:52 PM
Massive thunderstorm here at tea time, carried on for at least half an hour, I've not seen one like that for ages. Was just taking Lona for a walk when it started, it was spitting so had put a coat with a hood on, lucky I did because when we got back the rain had soaked through my coat to my t shirt and trakkie bottoms.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-09-2016, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Wow a whole 79p for the search for Gordon didn't we do well Harvey
Well he is liked on here, had it been me it would only have been 39p

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Everyone, in one piece, my house still on its foundations, all soft furnishings intact, phew
I read your comments last night and as you say this behaviour pre-dates the trainning so can't be connected. I'm really puzzled about her motives and just wish I could make some useful suggestions but I can't At least the exploration of the house inside didn't result in any disasters
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >