Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2016, 06:02 AM

Good morning Wednesday 14th September

Good morning everyone

Up early this morning it is so hot and difficult to sleep.

Hope the kitchen people turn u p tomorrow Moyra after all your hard work to empty it.

Poor Lona having to sleep and watch her favourite programmes on the sofa. Well don Zn fsdon not destroying your mum's house even though you were a north girl getting in.

Hope you have dried out Gordon. I think today will be dry to begin with for you.

Don't worry about putting the wrong date Brenda I have even got the month wrong

Well off to take Teazle out before it gets too hot

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2016, 06:44 AM
Good morning all, not started clearing the kitchen yet. I will make a start in a little while Steve said he will clear the top cupboards for me tonight so no climbing. I shall do the bottom cupboards. He is having to work so cannot help during the day.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2016, 08:37 AM
Morning everyone! Another hot one today - I'll be out there naked on my sun lounger - bugger the housework! Our dishwasher has bust and I have to wash up by hand until it's fixed, so I suppose I will have to do that ... God, it's a hard life!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2016, 11:46 AM
Hi All,
lovely lovely weather!!!! got caught yesterday in shorts and tshirt in the wet weather Lol...no worse for it though. Deags is a bit poorly, she had an upset tum..thought it was treats at training, she was then sick so that theory is out the window, will see how she goes and if not right, we will be off to the vet. Steve went for his interview at work today, they have messed his pay up completely, hopefully he will get paid properly this weekend...he is a week late with his rent as they didn't pay him and it is lucky i cooked for him as i don't think he has any food in other than what me and my mum have made
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2016, 12:03 PM
Have had to come back in ... too hot!! Dishwasher man is here - as soon as he has gone I will strip off my cozzy and lie in the sun with my head in the shade - happy days!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Life is hard Gnasher without a dishwasher don't know how I managed for 40 odd years without one Foreget the dishes just enjoy the sun.

Poor Steve Griff hope the interview went well and he finally gets paid properly.

Hope Michael's interviews went well Lynn.

Well this morning Barry had to go in for an op to put a stent in his left eye to reduce the pressure as the drops were not doing it quick enough. Hopefully this will do the trick and save the sight in that eye. A follow up appointment tomorrow morning to test the pressure and have to put drops in every 2 hours during the day so back to clock watching When this one has settle down he will have to have the same procedure in his right one.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2016, 12:27 PM
Oh no, Poor Barry...adn you Sue, i do hope he will be o.k and his eyesight will be saved...((hugs)) to you both
we don't have a dishwasher here, we all take it in turns to wash up...well that's what is supposed to happen but my dad somehow forgets Lol
Apparently Steve was supposed to have told the dvla that he took a funny turn at the bus wheel...they didn't bother telling him for 8 weeks!! i didn't know that, knew about strokes as my gp asked immediately if i drove when i had my tia's....i would have thought his gp would have said something as she is very good. He was in a very bad way yesterday...i was calling him for 2 hours and eventually got him at 10.45pm.... did my nut at him and said if he feels fed up and down, pick up the phone and tell me, i would have gone to see him if he had said something in the afternoon....i said if i call he has to answer the phone as i worry about him and if he doesn't answer i will either keep ringing or end up going over..i have said it is o.k for him to say he is fed up and feeling down and he will talk to me the next day but he must answer the phone....i think he might have listened
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2016, 12:31 PM
Done without a dishwasher for years, there was an under counter freezer in its place. Now there is a set of kitchen draws as had a shift round when I got the American Fridge.
Its OK to get your hands wet
Thinking of Barry and hope all goes well for him, he must be scared, I know I would be
Good that Steve is helping with the kitchen Moyra, I found loads of stuff I didn't even know I had when I had to clear mine.
Glad you're OK Griff, I know yesterday was chemo day and I always think of you. Hoping that the work interview goes well today and that they sort his pay out, totally out of order he was left without food and unable to pay his rent, can his Union do anything. Wonder what is wrong with Deags, not usual for tummy problems to last more than a couple of days
Had all 4 girls on the field playing with various squeaky toys, one of which has disappeared. I got them all back in the car, and walked the field to look for it and couldn't find it. Had to get going because the coal is due, not that its turned up yet of course, 3rd time lucky I hope. Lona in good form today, is lay stretched out fast asleep at my feet, she has her Loxicam at lunchtime with a mashed banana and honey and it makes her sleep in front of the telly all afternoon like a proper old lady. I've started cutting the morning Tramadol tablet in half to get her off them gradually as I know from what Moyra has said it is difficult to come off them. I'll start cutting the evening one in half tomorrow
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Sue, has Barry got Gloucoma like me. I am supposed to put drops in every night in each eye. Don't always remember to do it though. Hope his goes on ok.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2016, 12:45 PM
To me its essential ... ben licks all the dishes clean and then they are sterilised in the dishwasher! Couldnt let him luck the plates otherwise 😆😆😆😆
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >