Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2016, 06:24 AM

Saturdays daily thread 27th August 2016

Morning all. Off to do training with new puppies and other returnees today. Looks like it is going to be warm but with a chance of rain. Hm hope it doesn't do it when I am outside with the older doglets. Have a good day all. Hope the sun shines on you at some point.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2016, 06:37 AM
Good Morning all, nearly duplicated with Brenda. Just caught her in time before putting in the heading. Hope the training goes ok Brenda.

Looks like a nice morning out there so I will go and walk Amber before it gets too hot.

Happy Birthday to Mark Lynn, hope you all enjoyed the Chinese, our local Chinese have closed down for three weeks holiday, I assume they have gone home for their hols to China.

This hot weather is not conducive to working is it. Glad I am no longer commuting. Used to hate it.

Hope your friends turn up ok Nippy Jen. June, hope the girls behaved themselves last night. I guess if we get all hot and bothered then they are entitled to as well. Griff hope you are ok today and not overdone things.

Have a good day all, take care stay safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2016, 08:13 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope training goes well for your Brenda

Take care Moyra and enjoy your day.

Nippy enjoy the visit with your friends and hope their journey was good.

Wow its hot already but must get out and do the bush by the window. Its in the shade so not too bad. Will try and get to yours June but don't hold your breath

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-08-2016, 08:15 AM
Morning brenda and Moyra and all who follow.
Started of misty then sunny and then a shower on the way back from our walk.
Nice wet day for travelling to and from Essex. Hate it when it rains and have to motorway drive.

Hope the training goes well brenda.
griff I did the clicker this morning and got some paw wax on Dillon. Better not let the new arrival see my methods of training they will have a fit. Not that I care what they think we all need to do what's best for our dogs.
Thank you for Mark's birthday wishes. He is at a bbq tomorrow it is Lauren's dad's birthday then on Monday a day with Joel and a meal out with Lauren and Joel and he has to do some uniform shopping for Joel while back in Harlow then tuesday back over to Essex to pick him up.
The chinese was delicious.
Nippy Jen enjoy the time with your friends.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2016, 09:13 AM
Raining here so am lounging in bed still drinking coffee.

More gardening today - managed a mile long walk up and down hills yesterday which was a bit too much but I did it! Thought Mike was going to have to carry me up the last hill ...!

There's a lot of people on the site with stupid names - Swifty, Skivvy and others less pronounceable!! We'll probably have a Skippy soon!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2016, 09:22 AM
morning all
brenda, enjoy the training
moyra, hope you had a good walk
Lynn, good for you...hope the clicker works out well, i am the same...whatever works for my dogs i will do and not be bothered about anyones opinion Lol
Enjoy the bush trimming Sue
Morning Gnasher
My bro is looking into the family history...god knows why but he is researching the family, been messaging me all morning, i really have no interest at all in it but supply him with what little bits of info i hvae, he has found my dads great aunt and his great grandparents, we were laughing our heads of at the fella being called john thomas Lol
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
morning all
brenda, enjoy the training
moyra, hope you had a good walk
Lynn, good for you...hope the clicker works out well, i am the same...whatever works for my dogs i will do and not be bothered about anyones opinion Lol
Enjoy the bush trimming Sue
Morning Gnasher
My bro is looking into the family history...god knows why but he is researching the family, been messaging me all morning, i really have no interest at all in it but supply him with what little bits of info i hvae, he has found my dads great aunt and his great grandparents, we were laughing our heads of at the fella being called john thomas Lol
The innocence of the world back then Griff!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2016, 10:46 AM
indeed Gnasher, we were howling but realised it probably didn't have the same meaning...he died in 1899 so i suspect it was deffo unheard of Lol. He has left me alone for about an hour and a half so must be on a mission delving into the past Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2016, 11:30 AM
Afternoon all. I am back unscathed even though those puppies have little sharp teeth. We have a blue staffy to die for. She is so lovely even if her teeth are a bit sharp but she doesn't mean anything by it. Lots of other lovely ones and all went really well apart from the usual quiet and not so quiet ones. But all will settle by next week, fingers crossed. Here is a name for you gnasher: jumbuck. One that I use for random emails to some friends.
Off to do my bloggy thing for the website.
Have fun and send some rain this way please.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Glad the training all went well Brenda. A blue staffy sounds tremendous.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »