Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chelle1975
New Member!
Female 

13-11-2007, 02:30 PM

Presa canario

Hi all,
This is a very sad and reluctant case of rehoming, due to my sons allergy we have to find a 5* home for coco, she is the most loving, laidback dog ever, great with kids and other dogs, she is microchipped, will be 3 in feb, if you or anyone you know could give her the best home ever, please contact me, it just not fair on my little boy for me to keep her, had her since 8 weeks old, having to put her outside and i feel so guilty.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Hello

I'm sorry to hear that you are in this situation. I'm just wondering if there is a breed rescue for Presa canarios, I've had a look but couldn't find anything, maybe someone one here will know.

Is Coco spayed, if not please do consider having her done before you rehome her. Presas are not very common and I would hate to think of her falling into the wrong hands for someone who wants her for breeding (I don't mean that disrespectfully to you, I'm sure that you will be very careful in where she is placed, but in case she was ever passed on from there).

I hope that you find someone to take care of your girl.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Have you contacted the breeder of your dog?
chelle1975
New Member!
Female 

13-11-2007, 04:06 PM
She is going on monday to be spayed, i wouldnt let her go without getting it done, as some people would think of her as a money making scam, the breeder has sold up due to ill health, so no luck there.
were in west cumbria btw, forgot to mention it b4
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2007, 04:27 PM
There's a lot of very knowlegable people on here on different rescue contacts so hopefully there will be someone on here who will be able to help you. xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2007, 04:55 PM
So sorry to hear this very sad news. Hope you manage to rehome your gentle giant quickly. Hugs to you all - you must be devastated xox
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation I hope you manage to find somewhere soon!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Hope you find somewhere suitable for her soon - I love these dogs.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2007, 12:33 PM
What do they look like Phil ?
Its very sad, I can imagine your pain having her since 8 weeks old will break your heart, I hope you find a really nice loving home for her soon.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2007, 01:37 PM
What about contacting other breeders? I have fouund one but do not know their reputation Top Drive Kennels (maybe someone will know) I just thought that any good breeder might be able to advise you on rescue/rehoming societies.

Hope you get something for your baby, must be awful for you
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >