Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 07:58 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily thread (Monday)

Morning everyone.

Still in pain here, hope everyone else is ok.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 08:54 AM
Morning Moyra and Dogsey.
Moyra, I'm so sorry to hear that you are still in pain. You are having such a rotten time. You will be glad to see spring and better weather.

I hope everyone has a good Monday x
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 09:03 AM
Good morning Moyra and Nippy and all who follow

Sorry you are still in pain Moyra (hugs)

Have a good day Nippy hope your back is now fully recovered

Bright and sunny here. Teazle walked and sheets in the washer hopefully it won't rain until they are dry

Have a good day and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-02-2015, 09:17 AM
Good morning fellow members a cold sunny morning.

Much to my disgust I have run out of coffee filters so will have to go out and get some. I pride myself on never running out of anything so have given myself a slap

I have Hannah tomorrow so need to get a few jobs done , I don't get anything done while she is here

Enjoy your day everyone...
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 09:41 AM
Good morning Moyra, Nippy ,Sue Meg and all to come
Sorry your still feeling poorly Moyra hope your well Nippy and Sue
Meg unless iv a list am always forgetting things :
TW hope the backs improving hugs to all
Hope all poorly 2and4legged get better soon
Had a fair old dump of snow overnight back to sleety rain ,not pleasant out and about
Nothing on the cards ,just same old same old
Take care stay safe whatever your up to
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 10:13 AM
Morning all
Sun is shining here... it is lovely, courier came at 8.30am... fetched the dog food and the disinfectant i have ordered, i finally decided on glimmermann bubble gum scent, i now have 20 litres Lol
Somebodies house alarm keeps going off, has been since around 8 oclock but i can't figure out whose it is... it isn't any very near me like my immediate neighbours but is close by
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Moyra I'm so sorry you're not getting any further on and are still in pain, can you get back to the doctors, could he maybe send you to hospital and see what they say. Thinking of you and hoping you are pain free very soon. Nice day here and no rain, am waiting for my Landywoods delivery. Am tempted to take girls out, feeling a lot less bashed about and my left arm is back in full communication with the rest of me. Still sore but definitely better than I was, although didn't sleep that well because my left side and back hurts a bit. Daren't get girls out, if anything goes the slightest bit wrong I'll be worse than I was, lovely morning for a walk, not tempting fate! Norma you must have got the worst of it up there, totally clear down this end and a dry day forecast. Meg everybody forgets something, the times I've gone out for something, and come back with anything but, are too numerous to count
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-02-2015, 10:22 AM
Morning all

Nice morning wasted, I have done as much as possible until the paving slabs arrive, very frustrating.Have to say not really looking forward to cutting two of them in half the dust is horrendous, so it will be mask on job.

Might even have a go at cleaning the car later on for something to do
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Morning
Can't believe how cold it is Sun is shining but its bitter out there!
MOYRA feel so bad for you,that's a long time to be in pain like that,bound to get you down.More rest is needed and hopefully you'll be feeling better soon xx
MEG,shame on you for running out if coffee filters!! One of life's necessities!!
Been out with Lacey,she had a wee trip to the bank this morning,girls love her in there
Need to clean upstairs a bit and then since this is Leah's last day off,I thought we'd do something nice.Will let her decide when she rises from her bed Be some change tomorrow,alarm will be going off at 7am
Have a great day all,see ya later xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-02-2015, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
waiting for my Landywoods delivery.
Please let us know when it comes.

Don't go out if your back is still hurting, in my experience it will make it worse, even if you think it's OK.

Moyra, so sorry to read you are still having probs. Hope some one some where wil have the solution for you.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »