Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 12:51 PM

Did we land on the moon?

Hello guys,

I apologise if this thread has happened before, but I want to know your opinions as I had a full blown argument with a collegue yesterday after saying I feel that there are unanswered questions that lead me to believe it possibly is a hoax.

I dont want to cause arguments, Just why you think its real/fake and your reasons.

Thanks!
lillybet
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by DobieGirl
Hello guys,

I apologise if this thread has happened before, but I want to know your opinions as I had a full blown argument with a collegue yesterday after saying I feel that there are unanswered questions that lead me to believe it possibly is a hoax.

I dont want to cause arguments, Just why you think its real/fake and your reasons.

Thanks!

it was a fake as my boob's.
big old hoax.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-08-2006, 01:17 PM
I do believe it was fake casue if it wasn't you would be able to see the moon lander through a telescope also the picture that were supposed to be taken on the moon are fake and made up.
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Have I missed something????????????
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 01:22 PM
i know who landed on the moon it was the skeleton man who advertised ths scotch tapes sorry couldnt resist that one
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by novavizz
Have I missed something????????????
your not the only one ..
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 02:09 PM
very good.

novavizz/inca - a while ago a documentary came on TV showing evidence that the moon landing was a hoax. i.e prop numbers in the photos and a lot of arguments about the way certain shadows were laid out, the fact that the flag was flying etc.

If you look on google you can find a lot of photos and theory about the apparent 'moon landing'

Personally for me though its the fact we havn't been back there since. If we had landed on the moon, then surely we would do it again now, with all our modern technology no?
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 02:12 PM
I saw that documentary too I agree with a lot of the eveidence presented and that the whole thing was a hoax/fake
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 02:14 PM
I did see a film on the television and it was about a coverup of a hoax of landing on the moon, cant remember the name of the film, but you could see how it could be done very easily, guess we will never know.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 03:14 PM
The hoax theory is lots of fun, but I don't buy it. An astrophysicist friend treated me to a lengthy explanation of why it's all rubbish, and I can't remember half of it, but he was very persuasive.

As far as I can tell, the reason nobody goes there now is that it's very expensive and pretty pointless And as far as seeing things through telescopes goes, bear in mind that we only ever see half of the moons surface from Earth as the same side is always pointing towards us.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >