Male 

15-09-2017, 12:36 PM
Bumblesnout

if you want one of my Sue's pies then you will have to fetch it before I eat it

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Hi Norma, so lovely to see you..hhmmm could you maybe foster a little oldie just to keep you company whilst the other dogs are away?
My brother lives in london, as soon as i saw the news i whatsapped him...got 1 tick so i thought fine he is most likely somewhere with no internet...been to town, come back and checked still 1 tick, i rung his phone and it has rung for ages and got the answer machine, i have left a message but not sure what else i can do...i know he works for Lloyds and manages a department but that's it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2017, 12:57 PM
Oh Norma, so nice to hear from you, hoping you are keeping OK in yourself, and like Griff says, could you maybe foster or adopt an oldie to keep you company. I'd offer you Zen but suspect you would send her back in the next post
Kesh is now in season, there'll be no hassle for a very long time though as she is day 19. Up in the woods with Lona and Mabs and all of a sudden a lady with a collie offlead appeared coming towards us,girls stopped dead, I called them back, Mabs came straight away, Lona came on the second call. I shouted to her I had one in season and she gave me the thumbs up, had hers on the lead by then and vanished up some steps alongside the railway track. Mabs by then had realised she had had a possible bf whisked from under her nose and started calling him, Lona joined in. Thought it best to cut short the walk before the poor collie was accosted by a very eager Mabs. Kept mine both onlead in case there were any other walkers and we headed home.
As I was home earlier than planned, and the sun is shining I finished the front of the new house, just got the bottom half of one side to finish and a bit of the inside of the doors and we are done.
Now sat with butty, coffee and walnut cake and mug of tea watching Doctors
Griff, I am hoping your brother is just doing something else and not answering his phone. If he is in banking then he will have very busy days, my brother was at NatWest and started very early and finished very late and rarely replied to me on the same day, or same week sometimes.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Griff hope you get an answer from your brother. My brothers and
their kids work up there. Makes me sick to my stomach to think
of the horrors. I once took my Mum up there for a hospital appointment. Coming home on the tube we came to a halt mid station and the tube driver walked down through the carriages saying there was a problem. Never knew what but it gave me nightmares. Same when we went through the tunnel to France. Came through on the tannoy there was a security alert and we were to get out of our vehicles but no further info was given! Given that one friend we were traveling with had previously been caught up 2 vehicles behind the London bus bombing we were all crapping ourselves. So the impact of these news flashes ripples far and wide
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2017, 05:17 PM
my parcel is now at WEDNESBURY.in the west midlands. As far as I know there is nothing there of interest for the parcel to look at.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2017, 05:19 PM
He still has only 1 tick...hasn't answered my phone message and my mum has text him too...nothing, even when he is busy he will let us know he is o.k. I can only hope he has gone on holiday or something...but he will normally have his WhatsApp on
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Lovely to see you Norma. Sorry more downs than ups at the moment.
Hope things improve soon.
griff do hope your brother is ok so worrying when they haven't been in touch after worrying news.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Oh no Griff, have come on to see if you have spoken to your brother. Is there a hotline number to ring, so you can at least put your mind at rest that way.
Very strange the message not opened, only thing could be if he's changed phones and not updated/installed his WhatsApp yet
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2017, 08:10 PM
He was last seen on WhatsApp at just before 7.30am, i messaged at 10.13, called and left a voicemail at 1.20pm...nothing, txts are getting delivered as i put a *0# in front which with o2 tells you when the phone has received the message, i have called his local hospital, he isn't there and have called another local hospital and 4 who received casualties....he isn't there and not ben admitted, i did ring the met hotline but it said they were busy and i felt i would be wasting their time....he is known to be a little tw*t in these situations...last time he did let me know he was o.k. I have just left a voicemail which isn't very polite but i am not well and really don't need his games. I can't even get to London to go to his flat as he has never given me a key!! When we ask for a number fir a friend all he says is if anything happens we will find out!! Bet he has gone on holiday and not bothered saying anything...i swear if he is fine, he won't be when i get hold of him!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2017, 08:16 PM
I have been looking and can't even see a hotline number in the paper. I would think that no news is good news, because you would have had someone at your door by now if he had been in the explosion. Does he travel on that line or live in the area.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >