Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 05:17 PM

Weather!

Well I don't know about the rest of the country but it's been raining here since Saturday afternoon and I'm sick to death of it
I thought it was looking up this afternoon as I'm sure I saw a blink of sun on may way home from work. Must have been mistaken though as it's flaming peeing down again. We've had to put the heat on to get the washing dry
All I can say is thank goodness the new roof is finished or we'd have been in real trouble!!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Yes, you would Jackie, no roof is not good in this weather!!!

We've been quite lucky down South, we had heavy, real heavy rain and wind overnight, then this morning some nasty showers, but the sun's shining yet again, just as it has been all week-end! Can't you move down here then??????!!! Don't forget to bring Cass will you!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Yes, you would Jackie, no roof is not good in this weather!!!

We've been quite lucky down South, we had heavy, real heavy rain and wind overnight, then this morning some nasty showers, but the sun's shining yet again, just as it has been all week-end! Can't you move down here then??????!!! Don't forget to bring Cass will you!!!
LOL, will just have to move down there with you Aitch. I know what your ulterior motive is though. Cassie cuddles!!!!
Just wish we'd have some summer weather. It's been dreary for days
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Its bonkers the weather. it was sunny earlier - we've had thunder lightning and hail and now we are back to sun again!
I can't keep up
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Its bonkers the weather. it was sunny earlier - we've had thunder lightning and hail and now we are back to sun again!
I can't keep up
It's mad. There's no way to tell what to wear on a morning!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 07:00 PM
I'm afraid it's my fault it's raining.

On our secret Sainsbury's dash on Saturday we bought barbeque stuff, to have on Sunday, or today if it was raining.
So I have three different types of ribs, burgers and sausages........ in the grill and oven

It's sunny here now, but it just isn't worth it. OH did suggest having the barbie in the garage... oh the glamour!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
I'm afraid it's my fault it's raining.

On our secret Sainsbury's dash on Saturday we bought barbeque stuff, to have on Sunday, or today if it was raining.
So I have three different types of ribs, burgers and sausages........ in the grill and oven

It's sunny here now, but it just isn't worth it. OH did suggest having the barbie in the garage... oh the glamour!
Now the truth comes out. Don't you know you're supposed to buy all that stuff then freeze it until the sun decides to shine!
At least the barbie in the garage would have still tasted like a barbie though. We barbeque on New Years Eve! Nothing tastes better than a barbie in the winter
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Now the truth comes out. Don't you know you're supposed to buy all that stuff then freeze it until the sun decides to shine!
At least the barbie in the garage would have still tasted like a barbie though. We barbeque on New Years Eve! Nothing tastes better than a barbie in the winter
Yes, but I already have a freezer full of it from last time!
.... and we are not adverse to a barbie in the winter, plus we have the firepit to sit round and barbie, plus toast marshmallows. I have professional marshmallow toasting tongs you know!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Yes, but I already have a freezer full of it from last time!
.... and we are not adverse to a barbie in the winter, plus we have the firepit to sit round and barbie, plus toast marshmallows. I have professional marshmallow toasting tongs you know!
Ooooh, check you out with your fancy marshmallow toasting tongs. We used sticks in Canada Get your big brolly out and start the barbie Mrs
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 07:47 PM
awful here too (north west)

but tbh im pmsl because my mums camping hahahaha!!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >