View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Helena, that operation sounded horrendous. I do hope you may be able to catch some zzzzzs this afternoon.

Kazz I am also so sorry to hear of your health problems you will have to take things easy from now on.

Have a good afternoon all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Sounds absolutely dreadful, poor Helena. I will always go for GA everytime as I don't want to know what they're doing, I'll wake up and cope with it when its all over thank you. Doesn't even bear thinking about what she's gone through today.
The Rain Has Stopped!!! Well it stopped a few hours ago now. How did I know, 2 girls on the coal bunker peering in through the kitchen window, and the other 2 anchored to the back door gave me a clue.
Although I really should have had a training day, they deserved a do as you want day after their enforced rest day yesterday, so both shifts have been down the river, dug holes, played ball, paddled etc. I saw Keshi heading upriver with a very determined body language, Mabs was following her but kept looking back at me, so I picked my coat and leads up and whistled them back, Mabs came immediately, Keshi looked and turned to carry on, so I walked off and she was back over to me asap.
When I took Lona and Cariad onto the river I was stood looking upriver, and all of a sudden I saw what Keshi had seen, baby ducks (they've grown quite a bit) doing proper swimming in a little cove she'd been heading straight for one brave soul was almost out in the middle of the river, the thought of Keshi in full flight in the middle of them, well doesn't bear thinking about. Made sure Cariad and Lona stayed the other side of the waterfall with me, and kept them busy, then the sky began to get overcast, so we're home now. They've all got a bone, I've got tea and toast, then I'll make a start outside, bin day tomorrow so will have a good clear out and clean up.
Its either started raiing again or its about to, roofs look all shiny so I think I got the only few dry hours of today.
Linda, well done to Michael, he needs to show bullies that he won't be picked on, otherwise he's going to have a miserable time at school.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the update about H. JENNY. poor girl she doesn't do things by half does she. It sounds as though it's going to be a long job .
Yes Jenny it is a shame we don't live nearer. Just think of the girlie weekend we could have had OH is away again in a fortnight so I'm hoping the sun is out then & I can have my lovely long walk. I was going to go on the train to Wigan - walk down to Wigan Pier & walk along the Leeds Liverpool canal towpath for most of the day. There was a programme on TV a couple of ,months ago where Tony Robinson walked it from Liverpool to Wigan over three days & I fancied doing some of it. I want the sunshine for it though.
Glad to hear you enjoyed your lunch out LYNN. Even though you couldn't do it topless.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Oucharooney poor HELENA brave girl though,well done thanks JENNY
Sun has come out am off to put Red something on my pavers,supposed to be very good.Only problem is the drum is too heavy even for me Will have to find a way of emptying some into a bucket I guess.Have my gloves and mask as recommended and no doglet allowed out Untill after it's been washed down....this should be good She'll crack up but youngest has her in the living room,I'll just sneak out
Alrighty then,off to work I go
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Just caught the tail end of that LYNNE TOPLESS??Our LYNN?Who would have thought Good for you,if that's what you fancied!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Ha ha topless indeed I would scare off the natives.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Ha ha topless indeed I would scare off the natives.
Well,certainly be one way of making new friends
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Kazz, so sorry to hear about the TIA, such a worry for you.
Jenny I would have listened to hubby on the radio but I didn't see your post until 4pm
Good news that H is home. I just hope that she is comfortable and that she heals quickly.
Good to see Harvey is back
TW, I'm with you, a general anaesthetic every time
Topless? topless? who's topless???
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Its a shocker NIP JEN you'll never believe it!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Lynn's been out to lunch topless
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »