Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2014, 06:52 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily (Monday)

Good morning everyone,

Hope there is some good news about your car today June. Eileen, more progress today hopefully with Duncan.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe and well, God bless.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow

The weather has definitely changed and we have finally had our proper first rains! It was on and off yesterday, mostly off, but just after midnight it hammered down and oh the noise! I was dreading checking the ensuite for a flooded floor [the gang who built it did not do a good job on the roof so the rain leaked/poured through the ceiling] but this morning it seemed OK.

I had asked Nir to please remove the entire roof and fit a proper one but he could not unless he knocked the whole thing down, so it was a case of him patching up as he could when necessary. Needless to say, he did not build the thing in the first place. You get what you pay for and the cheapo gang did a cheapo job for a cheapo price. Actually well worth it even with the really minor problem of a leaking roof.

Anyhow, a couple of weeks ago when he came to do some other work he brought I do not know what, lifted the top layer [???] of the roofing [???] and put a layer of [???] under it.

But it has gone from lightweight summer clothes to in-between in a space of a day. Nowhere near winter clothes yet and knowing the weather here it will be back to summer clothes tomorrow!

Hope everyone is well and I wish you all a good Monday and a good week to come!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Good morning.
Hi Moyra, hope you and Blue are well today. Quite fresh here with a bit of a breeze so the washing is on the line

Stay well and happy friends.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2014, 07:57 AM
Morning Moyra and Malka. Hope you keep well and that the roof doesn't leak too much with the rainy weather to come. Dry here and the occasional glimpse of the sun. For those that couldn't make it to my greek evening the next one that is planned is for Russian fare. So get your name down now. Not sure when it will be. Have a good day all that follow and those before me. ttfn Oo you snuck in there Nippy. Morning to you. Off now to do dusting that I didn't get to do yesterday.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

20-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Brenda - it is bucketing down and you know what? I do not care if the roof leaks in the ensuite as oh do we need rain! Not cold though although a bit too cool for summer clothes today but according to the forecast it will be back to hot summer shortly. Grrrr.

The only problem with the rain is that I am stuck in as my wheels must not get wet unless I want to kill the lectrix.

Booger
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Please put my name down Brenda. Can I wear my Cossak boots and hat?

This looks good can you make this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymonnyk
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Morning everyone dry and quite warm here so far.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2014, 09:24 AM
Morning all
Got Lauryn off sick again, I never thought I'd say this but I wish the really cold weather would come and kill some bugs off
Had breakfast, sorted Rosie going to Hoover and then tackle the ironing..oh joy
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Me to Mandy. Nippy I am going to look at that yummy looking recipe later. Must pop out to the postbox. The plan is blinis, stroganoff and a easter dish called Pashka. Hope you don't get to wet Malka. Morning Lynn. ttfn.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

20-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Me to Mandy. Nippy I am going to look at that yummy looking recipe later. Must pop out to the postbox. The plan is blinis, stroganoff and a easter dish called Pashka. Hope you don't get to wet Malka. Morning Lynn. ttfn.
You have missed out borscht...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »