Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 05:29 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

Another drizzly, damp day on the way, but currently dry and bright. Have to say that the tubs/pots in the garden are grateful for the rain, even if I’m not…..

Had a busy but productive day yesterday – I like those – here’s hoping I can repeat the process today

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 05:49 AM
Morning Vicki and all.
Lovely here at the moment, hope it stays that way as outside most of today walking dogs. Apart from mine I have to travel over to my sons and take his lovely lab out for a good run as they have gone to Alton towers for the day,so she will be alone from 6am this morning till 10pm tonight otherwise. Have planned to take her all along the sea wall near them and really wear her out.
Have a good day all.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 05:50 AM
morning
hope it is dry enough here to do washing....hate it when start to get a backlog. please can i have dogsey vibes to sell second car as cant afford to keep it. been on ebay twice - loads watching it but no one bidding on it.

have a good one all

sue
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

28-04-2009, 05:57 AM
Morning Gorgeous Vicki, Morning Gorgeous Sexy Aitch, Morning Sexy Steph, Morning Sweetie Pie Pat, Morning Becks, Morning Hubba hubba Boobah, Morning All

Tis nice and sunny here at the moment, long may it continue.

Glad you had a busy but productive day hun, God I hate my job at present . . . . !!!!!!

Have a good day all and be careful out there

x x x x x x xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 06:03 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry here at the moment but looks like rain expected again and not warm either. We need the rain but not all in one go LOL Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all.
Lovely here at the moment, hope it stays that way as outside most of today walking dogs. Apart from mine I have to travel over to my sons and take his lovely lab out for a good run as they have gone to Alton towers for the day,so she will be alone from 6am this morning till 10pm tonight otherwise. Have planned to take her all along the sea wall near them and really wear her out.
Have a good day all.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning
hope it is dry enough here to do washing....hate it when start to get a backlog. please can i have dogsey vibes to sell second car as cant afford to keep it. been on ebay twice - loads watching it but no one bidding on it.

have a good one all

sue
Morning Sue - fingers crossed hon x

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Gorgeous Vicki, Morning Gorgeous Sexy Aitch, Morning Sexy Steph, Morning Sweetie Pie Pat, Morning Becks, Morning Hubba hubba Boobah, Morning All

Tis nice and sunny here at the moment, long may it continue.

Glad you had a busy but productive day hun, God I hate my job at present . . . . !!!!!!

Have a good day all and be careful out there

x x x x x x xx
Morning Studmuffin x

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry here at the moment but looks like rain expected again and not warm either. We need the rain but not all in one go LOL Have a good Tuesday everyone.
Morning J
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-04-2009, 06:15 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Grey and damp here today. Off to Edinburgh today - meetings all day. Feel really bad as Hannah was going to be starting Judo classes tonight. I'll not be back in time to take her so she's having to wait another week before she starts.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 06:16 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

I had an early wake up call this morning, the phone in my bedroom rang once at 05.05am, then again at 06.05am, I tried to dial 1471 to find out who was taking the p*ss, but all I got was the noise it makes when you've left the phone of the hook for a while, it then rang again at 06.20am, this time when I tried it, I got the normal dialing tone, I did 1471 and the last caller was my friend yesterday afternoon, so something strange is going on with my phones

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 06:28 AM
Morning Cuz, sis's and daughter,
Morning all morning Shane

Hope everyone has a great day

Weather abit dull here, but the rain has stopped although I believe we have been promised more. Still the plants are grateful xxxx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2009, 06:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

bright morning here and a busy work day lined up.

have a great day everyone x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >