Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-12-2010, 11:11 PM

Homemade Christmas Presents

Well this year we are cutting back on Christmas so have been looking for some nice homemade presents and found these - http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2...ager.offset=20

I got the jars from Ikea for 99p and spoons for 49p so with all the ingredients it works out around £3 each and I think they look great! Thought we could share any other homemade gifts!

Dee
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2010, 11:16 PM
I love that! Might look into doing it for a few people!

Thanks for the idea!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Nice idea like that ! I have been knitting for friends, hats , gloves , scarfs , made some doggie banadanas and collars for my doggy friend and also made up some little baskets of goodies

Small bottles of wine are 99p in home bargains, added some chocolate , a greyhound rescue keyring and wrapped in cellophane with some xmas sparkle made some ginger xmas tree biscuits as edible tags with names iced on, make nice little gifts for not a lot of money.

another idea i got from a mate last year was to buy some pretty mugs and fill them with chocs , its so much cheaper than buying the ready filled ones and often nice quality mugs available in the sale as there is only the odd one , TK Max good for getting them !
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Look brilliant! Well done. Made a few cards.