Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2018, 07:39 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 14th April

Good Morning all, hope you are all well and in fine fettle.

Harvey, hope Casey does well at the vets. Hope you get your garden and man cave sorted out during the nice weather next week.

Lynn, do you hope to use you new vehicle if the weather is good next week, sould be fun.

Well done Griff on helping Steve set up his geek cave.

Have a good day everyone stay well, warm and dry and above all safe. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2018, 07:50 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you have a good walk Moyra

Well done Griff in sorting out Steve's gaming room.

Good luck with Casey next week at the vets Harvey

Was lovely and sunny when I got up but now quite misty but hopeful it will lift soon and dry the grass enough for me to cut it this afternoon and then I can get on with sorting out the veg plot next week. The following week we have the ensuite being done and then I have to paint the walls that aren't being fully tiled and will also give the bedroom a lick of paint as well

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Hve a god day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2018, 01:12 PM
Afternoon Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Lovely day here sun shining and warm about time to.

We have been out with Dillon then changed and thought we would try breakfast at the local pub that has recently opened after 3 years being refurbished. It advertises on their opening banner breakfast/lunch and evening meals. Gorden found out it opened at 10 so off we go not open they did open for us seems no breakfasts only for residents which they have none of yet. Very beautifully done up so we had a cheeky look round and we will be visiting as it is within walking distance.
Typical Norfolk.Upwell attitude though of manana manana.
We needed to go to Dunelm for some bits so got coffee and breakfast there and saw Mark our eldest and we got some discount as family members. Brought a runner for the kitchen a voile and pole for the alcove opening in the living room and then popped over to carpet right for a remnant. I wanted something a bit more fancy this time and the remnant I liked was told as it was a woven back they couldn't fold it to fit in the car and we would need underlay. So we went back to Dunelm.
Picked a nice rug more pricey still got a woven back but no lectures about needing underlay and rolled fitted in the boot.
Now having a coffee and then down to laying the rug after removing the old remnant.

Harvey do hope Casey gets on ok at the vet next week and Sue hope it stays fine enough for some gardening.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-04-2018, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Hope you get your garden and man cave sorted out during the nice weather next week.
Thank you Moyra, it will take longer than a week 'tho
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Lol...Lynn, you would think carpet right would grab all the business they could!! I got a shock to find our local didn't open until 12....I thought most places were open by 11nowadays
Lovely sunny day here, took dad's watch back and look and behold it seems to be running o.k...they wanted me to get a new movement at £115!!! They refunded the battery cost and it seems fine at the moment. As I had to leave the watch I had a mooch, saw a dress in warehouse but was too skint, told my mum about it and she made me go back and she paid for it. Both Steve and my dad don't like it but me and mum do so we are right and they are wrong lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-04-2018, 09:26 PM
Evening all.
Been a lovely Spring day here. Walked lots.
The last one was a wee but different. We had two of the neighbours@ little lads join us - with their parent's blessing I should add.

They were absolutely fine with Max and, perhaps more importantly, he was comfortable with them. Laid back.

Griff, Carpet Right branch here (Dunstable) opens at 09:30.
Seems that late opening might be specific to your area.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Lovely day here sun shining and warm about time to.

We have been out with Dillon then changed and thought we would try breakfast at the local pub that has recently opened after 3 years being refurbished. It advertises on their opening banner breakfast/lunch and evening meals. Gorden found out it opened at 10 so off we go not open they did open for us seems no breakfasts only for residents which they have none of yet. Very beautifully done up so we had a cheeky look round and we will be visiting as it is within walking distance.
Typical Norfolk.Upwell attitude though of manana manana.
We needed to go to Dunelm for some bits so got coffee and breakfast there and saw Mark our eldest and we got some discount as family members. Brought a runner for the kitchen a voile and pole for the alcove opening in the living room and then popped over to carpet right for a remnant. I wanted something a bit more fancy this time and the remnant I liked was told as it was a woven back they couldn't fold it to fit in the car and we would need underlay. So we went back to Dunelm.
Picked a nice rug more pricey still got a woven back but no lectures about needing underlay and rolled fitted in the boot.
Now having a coffee and then down to laying the rug after removing the old remnant.

Harvey do hope Casey gets on ok at the vet next week and Sue hope it stays fine enough for some gardening.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Just when you converted me to remnant.......LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Ohh meant to say had snuggles from a StBernard Pup today called Rosie 10 weeks old she is y neighbours new dog they lost their old GSD Leo and seem to have gone bigger...................