View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-04-2018, 08:24 PM
Chris sorry I didn't log in yesterday so only just seen about your BiL Sending my deepest condolances to you and yours.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-04-2018, 08:36 PM
Griff - McDonalds or Subway what a choice
Sue - Grass yes has been haunting me a bit also
Moyra - Hope you had a nice walk with Amber

Booked Casey into the vets next Friday (20th) for another ultrascan and they will do an ECG as well.

We got his 'fractional shortening' up to 38% in 2016 but in December 2017 it was down to 14% (The higher the figure the better)

His Atriol / Aorta ratio was also bad last December

We are hoping that following a quadrupling of his Cardiosure medication things will be better but on top of this his back legs are not getting any better.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-04-2018, 08:40 PM
Well we are promised some decent weather next week so that means SWMBO & I will be out in the garden a lot and I still have work to do in the 'man cave'

Will of course look in here whenever possible but might be AWOL from time to time
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-04-2018, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Lynn / Beseoker

We get it sometimes here, not too bad but the closer you get to Thetford the worse it gets.

I am convinced it's down to the lack of parental discipline, and example, just as with dogs, what you teach 'em in the formative years stays with them forever. But the 25 to 40 year old parents today (who were taught in trendy comprehensives and similar schools) were never taught responsibilty for their actions.
Thank you Losos.
I'm sure you are right about many parents. Maybe it goes back more than one generation. My grand children don't litter but I think their parents, my children, are more strict on them than I was on mine.

Lots of little things but one that is Dogsey related. Max likes carrots. He usually lies down in the conservatory and chews. He is quite tidy about it but if he leaves one spec the elder grand girl (aged 10) admonishes him and points out to him what he has missed. He clears it up and looks suitably chastised by Miss Bossy Boots.

On the other side of the coin, he is their guardian when we walk. He is just there.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2018, 10:24 PM
My pockets are still stuffed with rubbish, one thing my mum always taught me...no bin? Put it in your pocket!
Lol...I know Harvey, such an exciting choice for him lol. Ahhh the man cave!! Steve is a gamer so we have turned his spare room into a "Geek" cave, he has a gaming pc in there, a load of statues and other collectibles...I am quite chuffed as I have designed it, he has let me choose pretty much everything, he has been wanting it done for years, nearly done... just need the colour of the 3walls changing to grey and some massive cushions to make the bed into a sofa
Fingers crossed for Casey xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2