View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2018, 05:09 PM
Lol Harvey... deffo no pictures of there!!
Pleased you met some nice dogs, won't be long until the Fairweather walkers are back out..oh joy!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2018, 05:40 PM
Good evening all.

We managed to beat the rain this morning while we were out but it's been drizzly rain ever since.

My daughter went up to see my Brother in Law this morning and was heartbroken when she phoned me. He really is bad and the high strength anti biotics are doing nothing so far. She said that after 10 minutes he'd had enough of the visit so she came away.

I'm waiting to 'phone my sister after this afternoon/evening visiting to see if I can go over tomorrow. I really don't want to make him worse by trying to be as alert as possible if I go, but it would be good to see him. One heck of a dilemma, but I'll let my sister decide. She knows what's best for him.

He's had all the treatments, Losos, but the cancer is back with a vengeance and it looks like it's spread
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2018, 06:33 PM
Chris you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-04-2018, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good evening all.

We managed to beat the rain this morning while we were out but it's been drizzly rain ever since.

My daughter went up to see my Brother in Law this morning and was heartbroken when she phoned me. He really is bad and the high strength anti biotics are doing nothing so far. She said that after 10 minutes he'd had enough of the visit so she came away.

I'm waiting to 'phone my sister after this afternoon/evening visiting to see if I can go over tomorrow. I really don't want to make him worse by trying to be as alert as possible if I go, but it would be good to see him. One heck of a dilemma, but I'll let my sister decide. She knows what's best for him.

He's had all the treatments, Losos, but the cancer is back with a vengeance and it looks like it's spread
Not good. I wish it were otherwise.
My sympathies to you and family and the fortitude to deal with whatever comes along.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2