Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mmegan
New Member!
Female 

09-01-2018, 02:22 PM

Canine Osteosarcoma

Hello my name is Megan and I am a senior in high school. I am currently doing a project in my math class about the relationship between Canine Osteosarcoma and different dog breeds. Canine Osteosarcoma is bone cancer for dogs. I would really appreciate if you post your answers in the response section. Even if your dog has not had it please tell me what kind of dog you have. Thank you!

Has your dog been diagnosed with Canine Osteosarcoma?

What breed is your dog (if you do not know for certain the breed then please tell me what mixture of breeds you think your dog is)?

If your dog has been diagnosed with Canine Osteosarcoma, how was he/she diagnosed?
OliveandDoris
New Member!
Female 

03-03-2018, 08:31 PM
No my dog hasn't been diagnosed but she's a Miniature Schnauzer
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-03-2018, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by mmegan View Post
Hello my name is Megan and I am a senior in high school. I am currently doing a project in my math class about the relationship between Canine Osteosarcoma and different dog breeds. Canine Osteosarcoma is bone cancer for dogs. I would really appreciate if you post your answers in the response section. Even if your dog has not had it please tell me what kind of dog you have. Thank you!

Has your dog been diagnosed with Canine Osteosarcoma?

What breed is your dog (if you do not know for certain the breed then please tell me what mixture of breeds you think your dog is)?

If your dog has been diagnosed with Canine Osteosarcoma, how was he/she diagnosed?
Not mine. He is a collie. And four years old.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-03-2018, 10:21 PM
None of my current dogs have but a previous dog did, Male Dobermann aged 8.
How was he diagnosed? He developed a hard lump on his left front leg, I suspected bone cancer and confirmed by x rays. He was pts rather than go through chemo or amputation as survival rates are rubbish and even with amputation he might have gained another 8 months or so as it spreads to the organs very rapidly. He deserved better than that.