View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ssippi
New Member!
Male 

31-10-2012, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=MerlinsMum;2616056]I'm not afraid to say I really do hate the man.

You h a t e him for saving lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0_o
Maisiesmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Why is it that CM fans ask a question and then respond as though they haven't read any of the replies? Have the decency to read what people have said!
Kyllobernese
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-10-2012, 10:51 PM
I had not seen a lot of CM until a few weeks ago I found I could get him on the National Geo. channel. The more I see of his methods, the more I think he should be off the air. I have not seen one of the episodes that I agreed on his methods. The one today he kept using his foot, kicking (whether it was light or not, it was kicking) a French Bulldog till the dog ended up racing around the room, trying to get away from him. It finally ran out of breath and lay down and the people thought that was great because CM said, see how he is giving up. I think his program should be watched to see what you should NOT do to a dog.

He is going to be in B.C. sometime soon and the one Obedience trainer was thrilled, she says he is so marvelous. She uses choke collars, prong collars and everything is jerk or push into position.
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2012, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by Maisiesmum View Post
Why is it that CM fans ask a question and then respond as though they haven't read any of the replies? Have the decency to read what people have said!
That might actually involve having to think past the brainwashing.

That said, I actually had a fantastic debate about his great white toothedness on the site that shall not be mentioned. Neither side changed anybodies mind but there was no name calling or nastiness and in the end we all agreed to disagree.
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by Ssippi View Post
Yep, I sure do. He's damaged far more lives than he's ever saved and ever will. I guess you don't know much about other dog trainers, huh?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2012, 11:08 PM
I wonder how many lives he's 'saved' and how many he's destroyed?

My guess would be that the latter far outweigh the former. 'Don't try this at home' is about as much use as telling a two year old child not to touch.
Dotty.
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-10-2012, 11:34 PM
Howdy
Brad here from Missouri.

A friend told me about this group and I ask why y'all hate Cesar Millan when he saves LIVES Does it count for nothing that he rehabilitates so many dogs and saves there lives? So I ask you would you condem the dogs to death or let someone like Cesar give them a bit of tough love to fix there problems and save them, so which one,,, death or life?
What breed or type have dog you have or dogs?
Have you or your dogs been helped by Ceasar? Just wondering why you think we all hate Him? Just before you reply im not having a go im asking a genuine question for a genuine answer.
Ssippi
New Member!
Male 

01-11-2012, 02:52 AM
I have a pit, and Cesar rehabilates many pits saving them from euthansia, too many people hate pits to
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2012, 05:31 AM
I have a pit, and Cesar rehabilates many pits saving them from euthansia, too many people hate pits to
I saw one programme where he was forcing a pit bull terrier bitch to be with some others. She didnt' want to, and was scared, and asked her owner to help her (by jumping up at her softly and clearly saying "no please don't make me go in there" ) but CM made her, even though you could see the owner was not happy.

Of course, there was a fight with other dogs attacking that little pit bull.

CM knew they would fight, yet he was quite happy to subject her to that. That's so horrible

Wys
x
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2012, 05:36 AM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
I'm not afraid to say I really do hate the man.

I used to just hate his methods and hate the effect they have on dogs, and hate the way he squeezes the joy out of owning a dog. I also hate his faux-Zen hippy-dippy philosophies, and I hate the way he completely mis-reads dog body language - to the point of complete fiction.

I used to just detest, loathe and despise the man, but after seeing him on the Alan Titchmarsh Show, it's fair to say I actually hate the man himself now.

He freely admitted people copy his methods, and admitted it can and does go wrong when they do - without showing one shred of remorse, conscience, or shame for those dogs and owners for whom copying him has resulted in damage to either or both parties.

I used to think his methods were cruel - now I know he is cruel, and you'll never persuade me he's a genuine dog lover. He just isn't.
Actually if I'm honest, I would say I do hate him for the reasons you give here MM

I don't like saying I "hate" anyone, and try not to, but when someone is basically a dog torturer and is on TV promoting it, and knows it, and has had help from people such as Dr Ian Dunbar and still keeps on doing harm, well then I guess "hate" is a word that is pretty applicable.

I did once think he was just misguided - then, I didn't hate him, I just wanted him to stop! But then when I saw some of the behind the scenes videos and studied more of his, I felt he knew a lot about what he was doing and didn't care anyway. Because he wanted money and perhaps more imporantly, success.

He certainly chooses to do what he does, he is happy to inflict pain to the point of choking a dog ... so yes if I am speaking emotionally, then I guess I "hate" him.

Urgh find it hard saying that

Wys
x
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »