Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Thanks for your lovely comments xx

I spoke to my mum this morning and she also said to not do anything about Jill but just bear in mind the info I have on her if she does try to stir up any trouble for me...I really just want to get on with life now so, fingers crossed, she will accept defeat gracefully
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 12:30 PM
awww what a heart warming thread, I am so please you have managed to secure such a lovely home for the 3 of them together. As for Jill you have proof they are your dogs and you was paying her for a service she was offering you, they were not her dogs. You were well within your rights to remove them.....x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Sheree, I read all of that with some aprehension, I just feared that Jill was going to end up with the three of them, but it was the opposite and I am of course delighted you've found such a good home for them and as you say it's the final chapter, as I predicted 2009 is turning out good for you. As for revenge - I think you're a better person and she's just not worth it. If I could only tell you some of things I've planned in my mind for many of the nasty people I've come across, but in the end I just blanked them and I can't even remember what they looked like now!!! Well done and you will still be able to keep track of them all which is the really important thing isn't it?
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Thanks Mel & Harvey, I do have the proof of paying for their keep etc., plus their KC paperwork in my name, thank goodness.

It is such a relief knowing that I know where they all are and what they are up to. Joan has emailed me tonight to say that they all really enjoy their cuddles and that Tawny is a real sweetheart...I'm well jealous about the cuddles but they can save them up for me, can't they?
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4