View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2009, 12:41 AM
great to hear that they are safe and well and with people who will truly love them again.. It doesnt sound like JIll did.

Again I wouldnt do anything with Jill, bearing in mind that she has Bailey too so i wouldnt want to jeapardise that ....
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2009, 08:57 AM
Thanks ladies...I spoke to Joan yesterday and she said its as if they've always been there. They spent the first night on the sofa and there were two of them upside down on it when I rang, Tawny had gone off for a walk with her daughter and Molly the Jack Russell. Sam (daughter) is very keen on Tawny and would have offered her a home if she wasn't pregnant...seems that Tawny will be spending shared time with her new mummy and daddy and also two doors away with Sam and her hubby She couldn't believe that mine love baths and grooming, she took Fabey into the bathroom and he jumped into the bath ready for her to commence, she said it was so easy compared to her previous setters. She also couldn't get over how friendly they are with other dogs out on their walks, the English are friendly as a breed in general, but mine have been so used to having visitors and other dogs to stay that they just take it in their stride...I have my fingers crossed that everything is going to continue to this way...Joan said they were really enjoying having them around
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-02-2009, 09:16 AM
Sheree, what a wonderful ending for your babies..to know they are all together in a loving home at last.

What a wonderful story , with such a fabulous happy ending... and what wonderful people they are to take all 3.

Bet they dont know what hit them.......LOL!!

You can know stop worry, all your babies are in loving homes... and you now need to get on with making a good life for yourself

Well done!!!!!!!!!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Thanks Jackie..I remember your advice when I was talking about Fabey before, and I knew you were right but I just couldn't get it to sit right in my heart, once I had started talking to these people and then met them I knew that this was the right home for him and to be able to home the others with him was beyond my wildest dreams. I think this was fate, especially as the three of them can continue to live together. xxx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-02-2009, 10:43 AM
We know how much thought you have put into getting the right homes for your gang, it is nice to know they all have wonderful homes and will get the TLC they deserve.
I think you need to remember how strong you have been and put your own feelings to one side for their sakes.....well done its not easy to do.
If you get any pics please post them, they are still dogsey dogs where ever they are.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 08:39 AM
Thanks so much, I will certainly post any photos I get, I'm going over in a couple of weeks so will get some piccies then
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2009, 08:59 AM
Lovely to hear they have settled in so well and already a part of the family. That must ease some of the worry for you. X
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 09:04 AM
Thanks Lynn, yes it was lovely to hear that they had simply accepted that they could get on the furniture, they were eating well and enjoying their walks. Joan said that they just love having dogs in their home again and its hearing that they are doing so well that makes the pain of all those months worthwhile. I finally feel at peace over them xx
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 09:10 AM
So happy that your babies have found a loving home together. How amazing that those lovely people were happy to take all three! I'm sure Jill will come round about keeping you updated about Bailey, or failing that, that you can keep up to date on the grapevine. You are a better person for not taking revenge, although I'm sure it's very tempting!
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2009, 12:04 PM
aww had tears reading that, i'm so pleased you have them out of there and how fantastic that the three of them are all in a home together!!! Tawney obviously decided as soon as she walked through their door that no way were the others hogging all the sofa space

in regards to Jill i'd let her kick and scream and phone everyone between here and timbucktwo (sp), at the end of the day your babes are all loved and well cared for iin permenant homes and the rest of their lives are going to be full of joy and caring (and plenty of good food in Tawneys case!). It's only going to be herself that she'll damage in the long run, don't answer her phonecalls or get into any debate over it and you'll keep the upper hand x
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >