Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 11:04 PM

Where are all the rescue dogs ?!

Lots of Dogsey members have rescue doglets so the Management [ Collators and Show sec ], were expecting a flood of entries for the Best Rescue class of the Virtual show but the flood seems to have only been a trickle

Entering this class is not just about the chance of getting placed but to be a part of a truly inspirational thread on Dogsey for years to come

Entering Best Rescue in no way affects entry to any other classes, if your rescue is a Pedigree/Purebred you can enter Best Rescue AND relevant Pedigree classes, so if that is what is stopping people from entering please rest assured one class has no bearing on any other class whatsoever, and there are lots of crossbreed rescues who everyone would also love to see in the ring for this class, I can think of many off the top of my head which I`m surprised not to see entered already :smt017

It does`nt matter if your rescue came from an organisation or from any other source, no one need say where their dog came from, and its not about the most harrowing story as so many rescues are perfectly normal dogs with no problems whatsoever but found themselves in need of a new home due to whatever circumstance - a lot of people think rescue dogs are `problem` dogs so by entering your completely `normal` happy loving rescue dog you can be a part of dispelling that myth as well

If you are worried about what to write, please don`t be, the opportunity to do a little write-up with entries for this class is an `extra` but not compulsory, if you just want to enter a photo thats absolutely fine :smt001

If nothing else, please don`t let the Collators get lazy, give them lots to do for this class, its good for them

Click here for the Best Rescue entry info and Show ring

PS, it does`nt matter if you have been a member for years or just a day, or which country you live in, all Dogsey members are eligible to enter :smt001
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-08-2007, 03:33 AM
Maybe this is just the calm before the storm .
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 06:33 AM
I'm getting ready to post but want a special pic, but my camera batteries are dead , plus I'm just about to get a new, better camera as well, but just you wait till I do, you may well be sorry you'll have at least one more entry

edited to add, maybe getting new batteries will be quicker, just checked and I've only got till the 14th Aug, better get snapping, quick Jack get possing LOL
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 06:40 AM
I noticed there wasn't many, but I enjoyed reading the stories, it's good to see hope and happy endings when there are so many sad tales of cruelty in the press ect.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 06:57 AM
Yes more please, I want to do my job, albeit not very well lol!
Becky
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 02:35 PM
I'd love to enter but have no means of posting pictures sadly. Sue
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by GSD-Sue View Post
I'd love to enter but have no means of posting pictures sadly. Sue
i think you can email them to someone else and they can post them for you?
Patch will be along in a minute.....
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
i think you can email them to someone else and they can post them for you?
Patch will be along in a minute.....
if its a pedigree/ post them to me and crossbreds to mahooli,and well post them on and sort them out for you,we need something to do,come everyone we know your just waiting to bombard us with dogs,we need to do our jobs
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 03:39 PM
No need to worry if you can't post piccies then pm me and I'll give you my e-mail address and youc an e-mail the pic and I'll sort it for you! I'm sure Toni is the same if it's a pedigree. So no excuses guys, remember a separate entry for all of your dogs and there is no limit on entires so enter all your rescues no matter how many you have!
Becky
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Absolutely yes, both our wonderful collators are happy to receive entries via email, I just did`nt want to put their addys on view [ spam bots and all that ]

GSD-Sue, if you have piccies on your PC you can upload them to very easy to use free sites, Photobucket is my preference, [ it has to be easy, I`m a technodinosaur ].

There are step by step instructions here :

How to post photos

Any probs just shout out in Forum Support here and you`ll get as much assistance as you need