View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Vets don't rush themselves Hel, Go and have a coffee and a fag.

Elaine xx

Am wondering...you said that poo was enormous and smelly! wonder if it is a tummy bug after all, and the sleepy stuff is just the meds. Mention that to the vet..about the poo.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

25-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Aw Helena poor Zena. Don't worry too much about the eye staring when she is sleeping - Loki does that all the time (nothing to do with her fits by the way). I wonder if she has eaten something that is giving her cramps and that is why she is crying? Loki cries in fits and that is because of the cramp in her legs. You know if you take cramp in your legs or tummy (I take cramp if I take salt, so I do get cramp) it is sore, perhaps that may be a cause.

I do hope the vet calls you back and speaks to you, that will help you if you get to speak directly with him. You could also ask about the injection(?) lasting the 6 hours, or 12 hours. Are there any nettles around your garden? Just a thought. Or, as someone has suggested above, Zena swallowed the bee!

Continued healing thoughts going to Zena. I am going into Glasgow in a wee bit but will look on here first thing when I get back.

Thinking of you and a wee prayer for you and Zena as well.

Take care.

Hugs xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Just caught this H, sorry you have all had such a bad night. I hope Zena soon picks up.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Poor Zena, I hope she will feel better soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Sorry to hear Zena is still out of sorts I hope you get to the bottom of it really soon.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 11:44 AM
Max also does the eye thing when he is in a really deep sleep, it's quite freaky. I guess the poor girl is exhausted and the meds make be affecting her too. Hope you hear from your vets very soon.xx
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Hope Zena feels better soon. Fingers crossed it was just a virus or something and it's on it's way out of her system now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2009, 11:55 AM
Ah Helena I am so sorry to hear about your poor little baby. Dashing around like a loonie today, so as soon as I can I will come back on, read everything (just read a bit of it and to me it sounds like some sort of allergic reaction, but then read about the tummy cramps, maybe she is allergic to something she has eaten??) and just send big hugs to you both. ((((((())))) here are some to be going on with, when I get back I will read it all, and hopefully by then you will have had some answers from your vet.

(((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))) again from us all herexxxxxxxx
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 12:06 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your poorly baby
She will most likely sleep alot today what with all the meds and traumatic night, so try not to worry too much if she just wants to rest. My lot do the eye thing too specially my GSD. Hope your vet can give you some answers, but sometimes just like kids, there may not be much they can tell you. Hope it was just a one time thing.
healing hugs to her.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 12:21 PM
i think she could have a blockage from thos marrow bones & its creating a poison rotting away. Thats my new guess
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »