View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 08:33 PM
What a nightmare! In case the wheelchair isn't sorted soon here is the link for the loans from red cross in your area...
http://www.redcross.org.uk/localservice.asp?id=2405
They don't just do wheelchairs either.

Also make sure your have a good cushion in your wheelchair as they should NEVER be used without one, and lapbelt ideallt too, though not as important if you are self-propelled.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 09:12 AM
thanks guys have left another message thats 4 they have had now still no one called me back i am going to scream. thanks wishbone will see if i can get one from there. so angry now. but looking forward to hopfully moving.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2008, 04:31 PM
i finaly got throu they are going to send a form to my doctor to make sure i am fit enough to have a self pushing one then they will change it for me, spoke to my doctor and he said as soon as he gets it, he will sned it back for me as they have messed up as thats what he asked them to send me. so hope to get it sorted very soon. Had a really bad day son had sports day and it was lots of walking so lots of pain but would not miss for the world. He was so proud i was there for him. he did really well got 3 1st and 3 2nds so he was over the moon.
will let you know when i get new wheel chair.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2008, 04:06 PM
o dear cant you ring the ,person who is at the top of the company , you need to talk to the chief not the indians ,its just not good enough .hope it gets sorted soon
LittleLady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-07-2008, 12:05 PM
So sorry to hear its not working out well for you. Have you received your own self-propelling wheelchair yet?

L.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 08:29 AM
hi no still arrived am going to call them today as i am moving in just under 3 weeks so really want it sorted will let you now what they say.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2008, 06:51 PM
well tried to call and guess what there phone line was down, can only hope it is working tom will try again.
LittleLady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Any luck?

L.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Innit typical?! It seems to be impossible to find anyone who can do their job properly, these days. Probably because they will only hire dumbos who will work for pigeondroppings.

Snorri
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 05:25 PM
well the doc got the right paperwork and sent it back last friday, not hurd any thing have been calling since wed no answer so will start again on monday. i will egt there at some point.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >