Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-11-2005, 06:45 PM
I saw a sign in a butchers shop today. *Best liver*
I know it is bandandwrong, but I couoldn't help hinking *That's not going to be worth much*
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2005, 06:47 PM
I had to have a sneaky at that GAz.
Dawn.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2005, 07:50 PM
Well I am a harsh one too I guess because I think he wasted the opportunity he had to make a fresh start.

I feel it would have been better off given to someone who would have grabbed the opportunity it provided them, not just killed their second chance in life. He was given a precious gift which many don't get and he tossed it away.

Perhaps I am a bit unfeeling with regards to Alcoholism as I have 2 family members who have not only wasted thier own lives through it but ours along with it, sympathy runs short after a while I guess
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Gaz webber
I saw a sign in a butchers shop today. *Best liver*
I know it is bandandwrong, but I couoldn't help hinking *That's not going to be worth much*

Very naughty
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT
Do you know any one who actually has compassion for everyone single person? i dont, including me......................

I do(not it's not me)I know a good number of people who have true compassion for everyone including those who committed the worst of crimes against them & strangely enough they are not Christians either

I can have compassion for any one who is ill even someone whose "habit"can kill others(smokers for example)doesn't mean I condone what they do or have done

All I can say"Is there, but for the grace of God go I" & "Never critize another until you have walked in their shoes"
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2005, 10:55 PM
well i dont think he should have had the transplant in the first place, he only got it cause of his high profile status.
my mum died the same year he had the transplant. where was my mums???And she had liver disease.

NO SYMPATHY.
Yorkie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2005, 11:51 PM
I thought that once he got a second chance there was no way he would mess it up but drinking got the better of him again... It's quite sad but I feel for his family more than anything. They're the ones who have had to see him doing this to himself and feeling helpless as they couldn't stop it. He was killing himself in front of their eyes so it's them I have the sympathy for...
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2005, 08:12 AM
he cant think as sane as we do hes an addict

and addicts are so tough to brake!
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2005, 09:14 AM
You know what I sympathise with the fact that the media won't let the poor man die in peace and privacy.

What gives us the right to sit in front of the TV waiting with bated breath for him to die? It's the same as it was with the Pope, like a Reality show but the fact is a real person is dying and I think it's horrible to have it live on TV so the world can see it.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2005, 09:16 AM
He wasted a second chance, that another could of lived with, he abused it, beat up his wife, verbally abused others, jumped a queue where others more deserving died waiting. I have not one atom of sympathy for him, I do have a lot of sympathy for those he has dragged down with him and hurt in the past, I feel for his family.
Dawn.
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >