View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2007, 09:49 PM
Clipper, please don't feel you have to 'justify' yourself to anyone, including 'visitor' who seems to have joined only to cause trouble.
The best thing we can all do, as was said earlier, is to leave this thread - giving it no more credit or thought.

Come, take my hand, we'll all walk together
Clipper
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Clipper, please don't feel you have to 'justify' yourself to anyone, including 'visitor' who seems to have joined only to cause trouble.
The best thing we can all do, as was said earlier, is to leave this thread - giving it no more credit or thought.

Hi Leospride, I think you are right. When I answered the original post from Visitor, I didn't look to see how often they had posted before or how long they had been a member. Maybe I am just too trusting to see the depths that some folk will go to. Funny that it's an OES that they own too !!!
Anyway, you are right, I did post that we should let this die a natural death. I should learn to take my own advice. LOL
BTW Where are we heading to?? Do I dress to impress or will my dog walking stuff do ?? LOL
Clipper & the furry gang
The Visitor
New Member!
Male 

28-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Hi' Clipper
i was going by your earlier posts, where you seemed to be helping folk's round the ring. But to get all these points you must be showing every week, or am I wrong.
Visitor.
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2007, 10:34 PM
Dog walkin' stuff? Is there any other kinda stuff?
But if you want to go somewhere to impress, I suppose I could borrow Dudleys' off the shoulder underpants and her pink high heels

(soz Helen )
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-06-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by leospride View Post

Very good advice Leospride

If you think someone is posting with the intent of causing trouble it is best to ignore their posts .

Please use the report post function if you have an issue with any particular post.

Thank you.
Clipper
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2007, 10:49 PM
But if you want to go somewhere to impress, I suppose I could borrow Dudleys' off the shoulder underpants and her pink high heels

(soz Helen )
Oh I don't need to borrow .... I have my own stuff !! I have a fur lined bra .... well it didn't start off that way but after a days work as a groomer, it ends up like that. I think I will team it up with my peep toed wellies, they're lilac with little green spotsand I could add the black lurex shawl to finish off the emsemble ...... what do you think ??? Would the shawl be taking it a bit too over the top ?? LOL
Clipper & the furry gang
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2007, 10:54 PM
:smt005

Right come on, lets party!!!!

:smt035

Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by leospride View Post

(soz Helen )

Originally Posted by Clipper View Post
Oh I don't need to borrow .... I have my own stuff !! I have a fur lined bra .... well it didn't start off that way but after a days work as a groomer, it ends up like that. I think I will team it up with my peep toed wellies, they're lilac with little green spotsand I could add the black lurex shawl to finish off the emsemble ...... what do you think ??? Would the shawl be taking it a bit too over the top ?? LOL
Clipper & the furry gang

I dare you both to go in a ring in those ensembles and to post piccies too :smt044
Clipper, that bra must get itchy by the end of a work day :smt005

Perhaps its thread locking time, I agree that this one has possibly gone as far as it can now
Or should that be locking up time for the two strangely dressed people heading for the nearest pub
:smt043
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
I dare you both to go in a ring in those ensembles and to post piccies too :smt044
Clipper, that bra must get itchy by the end of a work day :smt005

Perhaps its thread locking time, I agree that this one has possibly gone as far as it can now
Or should that be locking up time for the two strangely dressed people heading for the nearest pub
:smt043
You can come too Patch
lock the door on your way out, leave the key in the bin
Drinks are on Clipper!
Clipper
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Patch, do you know that there is a recognised medical condition called Barbers Nipple ?? No kidding it's true. It's when you get a hair skeft stick in your skin and it usually happens to be on or near your nipple. You make an odd looking beggar, trying to hold your boob up to the light and get the damn thing out with a pair of tweezers ...... I think it is worse than your hubby walking in and find you shaving your legs. LOL
Oh and BTW you can whistle for pics of me in my attire. I would never wear that in to the showring. I would be accused of trying to sway the judge in favour of my dogs ....... it's only used for very special outing. LOL
Clipper
Closed Thread
Page 25 of 27 « First < 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 >