register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2013, 09:02 PM
There was a bit of barking going on so popped out and went in to see Keshi and she is settled and curled up, feels warm, her tummy doesn't feel hard or anything. She didn't get up though and wasn't out when there was the barking going on, so she is clearly not herself. Will pop out later with some boiled water in a dish for her to see if she wants to drink and give her some more meds. Other girls seem OK, but so did Keshi when I got back from the bone run. Still not sure whether to give other girls a couple of Canikur tablets.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-10-2013, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Another flying visit on my phone. Mart is doing great. Surgeon very pleased with him. Insisted on emptying his own catheter bag all day! All tubes out tonight and off the morphine. X rays tomorrow and home on Saturday!
Thanks for the update Pat and so glad it all went well, I think I missed one of your earlier 'news flashes' but feel better now I 've read this
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Harvey, both the plums and the apples have been prolific this year, although we couldn't get near the plums once they started ripening because of the wasps The apples are lovely, and very sweet. We don't really have a clue about pruning, but just tidy the trees up now and again - it seems to work. I posted earlier in the thread that we are going up to the Lakes to scatter father's ashes near to where he lived. I do love it up there, but have no wish to go back to live

TW, my fingers are crossed for the rest of the girlies, and obviously for Keshi. You won't be sleeping that well tonight
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm going by the fact that everyone else ate tea at the speed of light, and there is no evidence of poorly tummies anywhere in the yard. Cariad is now lay outside, maybe they're doing shifts with Keshi.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 09:19 PM
Came home from work sick... I think it was from visiting you all in the sick bay Mouse is trying to lick me better lol
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Awwww, Mouse is so sweet. What's the matter with you then? Maybe you should go and join Keshi in TW's sick bay! Don't expect to be treated before the dog though.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
Came home from work sick... I think it was from visiting you all in the sick bay Mouse is trying to lick me better lol
Hope it's not anything serious Sara, I know that our Rianna will lick me when I'm not feeling well, in fact she licks me too much sometimes
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Ah Sara,feel better soon(( hugs))
TW,hope you manage to get a nights sleep,(( hugs)) to Keshi and fingers crossed the others aren't affected
Bath and bed for me,see you all tomorrow..nite nite xxx
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Night night Eileen, have a nice bath!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 09:35 PM
I am off to bed too shortly, after cleaning up his lordship's late toast session those crumbs get absolutely everwhere! It's just making the effort to get up from here. I imagine myself doing it, and putting Jimmi to bed, then washing my face doing my teeth etc. etc., and then find that I haven't moved an inch

Anyway, night night everyone who is left and have a good day tomorrow. I will be thinking of Keshi and hoping that she is better by the morning.
Page 10 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 >