Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
NICKIDYLAN
New Member!
Male 

13-01-2009, 12:33 PM

We want a dog for our loving home

hi dog lovers we want to thank you for such a warm welcome! we posted a thread last week looking to re home a dog .we did receive a couple of offers on two beuitiful dogs unfortunatly distance proved a big issue as we live near manchester and the dogs were down near london!!! so we are still looking . we lost our bitch rotty to old age 12 recently and are lost without her.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Welcome to Dogsey! Having lost my beloved Snorri-dog (to a stroke?) in October, I understand your sense of loss, as will everyone else here. Whilst I still have my oldie (Kali, nearly 15), I, too have a dog-shaped hole crying out for a wee chap to come and fill it : I hope to meet the wee chap later this week. Oh, I'm a Border Collie freak, BTW!

Snorri
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Have you tried Manchester Dogs Home? They always have loads and loads of nice dogs looking for new homes.

Good luck in your search.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 12:56 PM
try here

Tameside Animal Shelter
Raglan Street, Hyde, SK14 2DX
Tel: 0161 368 3511. Email: enquiries@tamesideanimalshelter.co.uk
tamesideanimalshelter.co.uk
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2009, 12:57 PM
I also know of a 12 month entire male GSD looking for a good home I can check if he is still looking?
NICKIDYLAN
New Member!
Male 

14-01-2009, 08:56 PM
thanx to all still looking!!!
doncicci
New Member!
Female 

14-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Hi my name is Donna and I am looking for a special home for my wonderful dog. She is called Leia is a German Shepard cross- (so is like a miniture German Shepard) and is five years old. I have always worked at home and lived with other people but in the last year my situation changed and I now have no choice but to go out to work long hours. I have to leave Leia for long periods of time and its really hard for me to have to look for a new home for her because I absolutely love her to bits but it is just not fair on her. I want her to have the attention she deserves. She is a lovely, intelligent caring dog and would be a wonderful addition to any family.
If you think would be interested feel free to contact me.

Many thanks
Donna
donnacapper@yahoo.co.uk
tabbart34
New Member!
Female 

16-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Hi there, Have you found a dog yet, I am looking to re home my dog she is a Rottie cross with a Dogue do bordeaux, she is a fanastic loving dog, the only reason i am looking to re home her is that i have had a baby and after giving nearly 12 months i have had to admit i am finding hard to cope. Would love to hear from you.
oldshep52
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Hi, please try your local rescue. There are quite a few around your area. You will already ahve thought of this I am sure but also try the breed specific rescues. Good luck!
waifsnstrays
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Hi there i'm looking to rehome a lurcher cross if your interested pm and i'll send you some pictures or you can look on dogs needing homes section i have put him on there
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >