Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 06:17 PM

Scott Rott open show today

Hi all

went to the scot rott open show at alva today

It was really nice, being there with no dog,
I had the chance to sit ring side and have a good look at the dogs, handling and judgeing,

I have to say I was fairly impressed with the males today,
often the male classes can be a bit of a bear pit, with the air being thick with testosterone, but all in all today I thought they were pretty well behaved,, ok you get the up on the muscle drive and who you looking at attitude between them but no lunging or spatting,
that said the entrys were not high so space in the ring was better than normal,

the other thing I did notice was,,tails,,, lovely, most low slung untill mover but most high up over that back when moved, I did se one with a tail curling up and over the back all the time, but only one, so they seem to be similar where tails come in, with no real variation, some where slightly shorter and thicker but all looked ok

backs seemed to be longer again,

NICE DOGS NICE DAY

lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

16-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Hi Shona Glad you enjoyed your day.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 06:41 PM
I'm so glad the tails looked ok, there was only one at Crufts and i've been fretting about them recently.

Seen Kaos name when I was reading this weeks DW today, can't remember the show as i'm useless. Think he got a second?

ETA: Think it was a show way back in December?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I'm so glad the tails looked ok, there was only one at Crufts and i've been fretting about them recently.

Seen Kaos name when I was reading this weeks DW today, can't remember the show as i'm useless. Think he got a second?

ETA: Think it was a show way back in December?
lol did you read the critique was it ok? Had forgot all about that show, astas critique should be in there too then,, she got two seconds that day,,, seemed to be a day for scooping the second places lol

oh thats the show I got the BOB with pellow at,,,
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
lol did you read the critique was it ok? Had forgot all about that show, astas critique should be in there too then,, she got two seconds that day,,, seemed to be a day for scooping the second places lol

oh thats the show I got the BOB with pellow at,,,
I'll double check Shona but I don't think he got 1. I don't know Asta's posh name.

I'll check the name of the show in a sec. I don't think Borzois were in but i'll double check anyway.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 07:11 PM
Rutherglen on Dec 9th and only the firsts have critiques. Zois aint in.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 07:24 PM
cheers kel,... do you mind me asking the critique of the dog placed in front of kaos,,,without adding the name, I think I remember who it was,,,JPs dog if im right?
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 07:35 PM
It did make a change being ringside today Shona.I was very disappointed with the attendance today compared to the last open show they had.MPD had no entries and puppy if I remember correctly had none either so we never saw any dogs with tails,only bitches.

I love seeing and hearing the big males strutting their stuff and boy oh boy some of them gave it their all.Two dogs who stuck out for me today were Varenka Just Joe and Seittor Twist The Fact,they were my two picks of the day,two very handsome boys xxxxxx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I'll double check Shona but I don't think he got 1. I don't know Asta's posh name.

I'll check the name of the show in a sec. I don't think Borzois were in but i'll double check anyway.
My wee Asta's name is Princess Charlotte Jade she's had two critiques done and I haven't seen any yet,xxxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 07:39 PM
no boys in MPD though there was one entry he didnt turn in,

PD 3 entrys with only 1 turning up,
MPB 4 entrys,,,all turned up
PB 2 entrys 1 turned up
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >