View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
RiverWild!
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-05-2009, 08:34 PM
So far so good another day passed no fights not even a hint of one. I am not giving up on these two so rehoming is not an option unless it is the absolute last resort. As for having them spayed I would rather not but will keep that as an option, as they are both show dogs I would not be able to continue this if they were neauted how ever if I feel that it came to that I would of course take that action I would much prefer to have it sorted rather than continuing my hobby.
Will keep you posted on how many days this peace treaty lasts!

Shelly
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Glad things are looking positive
Neutring does seem to take the pressure of the bitches, we sort of have an extended pack here of up to about 40 dogs that we meet up with on a regular basis and I have to say the more of them that have been done the less the spats there are
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2009, 04:28 PM
So glad things are going smoothly at the moment. I have 2 bitches and they fight well the one starts it and blood has been drawn I am going to try and keep them apart which is hard in our little house and see if it helps, I have read all the advice given to you and it is all really good, I worry that I will have to rehome my dog if she carries on.
RiverWild!
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-06-2009, 05:50 PM
HI Dori-katie,

It has now been bout 5 weeks since a small argument and 6-7 since a big one. My new collie took over as top dog and my flat coat accepted it since then they have been fine they play all the time, maybe a few grumbles when they have their food but that it is because my new collie had to fight for her food before I had her, and they are in their cages to eat so not a prob.

Good luck with your girls I hope they sort it out.

P.s when mine got too rough playing I broke it up and I also used a bottle with stones in it to break it up or before it got to that stage.

Shelly
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3