Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Oh hun (((hug)))
My OH isn't overly keen on piercings, etc, as a general rule, but I have eleven piercings and five tattoos and he loves me for who I am and thinks that, on me, they're kind of sexy.
You've needed to get out of this relationship for a while and work through some of your emotions. I know it hurts now and it isn't going to be easy, but I hope that, with a bit of time to discover who YOU are and what you want from life, that you can feel happier.

I do wonder if your OH is using the piercing as an excuse to end it. It has been clear to many of us through your recent posts that things haven't been right between you, and she has probably noticed that as well. I think, in the interests of knowing where you stand, you should probably have a chat with her and find out what has been going on in her mind, and let her know how you have been feeling as well.
I really hope that you can come out of the other side of this a stronger woman.
xxx
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 08:57 AM
omg, what a cowbag, so sorry hun.Hope things get alot better for you now.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 09:27 AM
Ah Lorna im so sorry hun, big hugs xxdk
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Hi guys, I took it out and I'm allowed to stay.....taking each day as it comes....argh why can't life be easy???????? She didn't like my new tattoo either, but I can't take that out
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Hon, I hope I am not speaking out of turn here, but I think you're better off without. You are letting her walk all over you, and with everything that has gone on with your ex you are in a vulnerable position. If she loves you, she should love you for YOU, and accept that you are your own person who doesn't need to seek permission for the things you chose to do.

My OH was in a relationship with a rather controlling woman before he met me. She insisted that his hair had to be a certain way and he had to look a certain way. Since he has moved in with me, he has grown his hair, dyed it platinum blonde and grown a goatee... and is even talking about getting a tattoo - because he can. The way I see it, his body is his own, and I love him for who he is, regardless of how he chooses to look.

You're having such a hard time lately, and your partner should be there for you and support you, not make your life more difficult. At the end of the day, it has to be your decision and you have to decide based on what you consider to be best for YOU.
I hope things get better for you soon. xx
DanishPastry
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2008, 02:31 PM
I', sorry but "you took it out, so you're allowed to stay"

Is she supposed to be your girlfriend or your mother/warden/school master.. ?

I hope one day you find the strength to stand up for yourself :smt027
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2008, 02:31 PM
I think the sooner you move out the better and spend some time on your own, get to know yourself first and like yourself. It may be that she is picking up on the fact that you really still have so much feeling for your ex. You sound so mixed up I think being on your own for a while will help you.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2008, 03:49 PM
I know, being on my own would be a marvelous idea but I have not yet got the funds to do it, I am trying to wait until I'm in a position to move out and not be thinking, "oh my god, I can't afford to do that this week because I've got to pay this" just to be able to live without stress would be amazing, I don't want to house share, as I just can't stand them, so I really need my own place. She has a very caring and kind heart, she just forgets sometimes lol! I care about her and I would never want to hurt her, time will tell, I'll get there.....eventually....in 10 years time I'll look back and think "oh my god what was happening to you then L?!" but right now, I need to focus on tomorrow and how to deal with the day ahead....I will get there, I have no other choice x
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2008, 03:53 PM
is she older than you?
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2008, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Then, darling, she's NOT the one for you, but I think in your heart of hearts, you already know that.....
Hugs x0x0x
Have to agree hun, run away with me instead. Hope you are ok. x
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >