Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett View Post
Where do I start, well, firstly I am slowly escaping My hair is rather thin, one eye doesn't really work, my teeth are shot, and dodgy stammer (at times) and to cap it all off both of my feet have escaped me. I should get a reduced price funeral, there's only half of me here.

My diabetes is staying steady, well most of the time, but sick of having injections twice a day. Still popping tablets, but not as many as I was was taking 5 morning, 3 lunch and 7 night time, but now I'm down to 3,2,5 respectively.

At the moment I have two bleeding stumps, can only wear one leg so stuck in wheelchair at the moment, got a prosthetic appointment on 15th September, probably make me another leg, which will take another two weeks so looking at the beginning of October before I can walk again! that's if I can remember how to walk!

Ian
Ah but you have a heart of gold and sense of humour, many people don't have those things.
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7