View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Cows?!?! Thats nearly as bad as my chicky phobia!!

I also have an irrational fear of small things (which is odd considering I own a chihuahua) the thought of a small person chasing me just scares the bejesus out of me. I once fell over a cut my knee because a small kid in a halloween costume was chasing me, Tris was mortified!!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
WASPS

WOULD WIN THE LONDON MARATHON EASY WITH ONE AT THE BACK OF ME
Have to agree there! I'm extremely allergic to wasp stings!

I used to hunt them with a big stick, but since I lost my legs, I'm gonna have to make do with sitting outside to shoot them with my air rifle!

I'm also allergic to mushrooms, so I may as well add them!

Snorri
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2007, 04:58 PM
There are lots of things that would make me run in the opposite direction like cows, wasps, bees, daddylonglegs etc but the only thing that makes me hyperventilate, brings me out in a sweat, shaking with fear and screaming is spiders!!!! no matter how small, no matter how far away, I just can't help it
Years ago when my husband and kids sat down to watch a video, arachnaphobia, I went and sat down my mums for a couple of hours.
And also I went to see the film Crocodile Hunter at the pictures, NO ONE told me there would be a scene with a spider in it, oh boy I think everyone in the cinema turned to see who the idiot with the blood curdling scream was
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by leospride View Post
Many years ago I collected clowns in all shape and form, pictures, ornaments, etc. Then I sat reading Stephen Kings' 'IT' and as soon as I realised what 'IT' was, I looked around the room and promptly closed the book!
They are all in the attic now -
OMG you have clowns in the attic now ahhhhhhhh i would freak out. Ever since i saw IT i was freaked someone gave me the book last week dunno if i'll read it.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
OMG you have clowns in the attic now ahhhhhhhh i would freak out. Ever since i saw IT i was freaked someone gave me the book last week dunno if i'll read it.
Don't talk to me about Stephen King's IT!
When I was married we watched that on tv, I wasn't happy about it. Anyway we went to bed and I couldn't sleep. I noticed that the sliding wardrobe door was open, and I swear Pennywise might've been hiding in there.
So, I thought I'd get hubby to go and shut the door as I was too scared.
I gently shook him, no response, so I tapped him on the shoulder.......

"Mwah ha haaaaaa!!!!!"
he had been dreaming about the movie and when I woke him up he was Pennywise !

He got a battering for that I can tell you, I've never been so scared!.... but at least he shut the door, lol.
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2007, 06:30 PM
I hate moths, the ones with the big hairy bodies like bumble bees eeeeeek! Also grissle in meat, I had a great lump of it once in a sausage and I freaked I now have to either mash the meat up to be sure or not eat it at all.

And my weirdest one.......wooden lollypop sticks! I can't hold them at all even watching someone else touch them makes me shiver and the hair on the back of my neck stand up yuk.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Erm... nothing..?

Except the idea of eating a mushroom maybe

Really though, I used to be a genuine arachnophobe - spiders and scorpions , but I had a course of hypnotherapy to deal with anxiety and depression, and it (weirdly) fixed me

Nice work Colin!
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by duboing View Post
Erm... nothing..?

Except the idea of eating a mushroom maybe

Really though, I used to be a genuine arachnophobe - spiders and scorpions , but I had a course of hypnotherapy to deal with anxiety and depression, and it (weirdly) fixed me

Nice work Colin!
er , would that be an atomic mushroom ?
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2007, 08:14 PM
I hate spiders and near enough every insect
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by perrypooh View Post
Also grissle in meat, I had a great lump of it once in a sausage and I freaked I now have to either mash the meat up to be sure or not eat it at all.
I hate this to makes me feel really sick if i get any i wont eat sausages now as they are getting worse, I think the really expensive ones are bad they seem to be worse than the cheap ones. mince as well it really puts me off my tea i have trouble eating after i have found some.
:smt078 :smt078
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >