Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
The latest research showed that before 25 cervical cancer is very very rare and that doing the test was actually doing more harm than good.

And Steve from someone that is about to qualify as a Nurse, don't worry about the embarrassment factor. I see so many "bits" in my working day I wouldn't bat an eye lid if you stood at the checkout in Morrisons dropped your trousers and flashed the Little General at me!
lol-im not embarassed anymore Rip,but it did get a bit intimidating when they brought round groups of student docs for a peek! Anyway,women giving birth dont get embarassed so men shouldnt either.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
The latest research showed that before 25 cervical cancer is very very rare and that doing the test was actually doing more harm than good.

And Steve from someone that is about to qualify as a Nurse, don't worry about the embarrassment factor. I see so many "bits" in my working day I wouldn't bat an eye lid if you stood at the checkout in Morrisons dropped your trousers and flashed the Little General at me!
Oh I see - I wish they had done that research years ago then I could have had a few less
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
lol-im not embarassed anymore Rip,but it did get a bit intimidating when they brought round groups of student docs for a peek! Anyway,women giving birth dont get embarassed so men shouldnt either.
True, but I don't think they have a choice in between swear words!

Originally Posted by Foxy
Oh I see - I wish they had done that research years ago then I could have had a few less
Tell me about it, they changed it just after I had my first one!
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 08:18 AM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Very true Steve when i had my twins every student in the hospital came in for a good look! Plus the 3 doctors (one each) and the 3 aneathatists(SP?) and the 6 nurses add 2 dozen pay per view and you have a party with me as the entertainment!
It must have been a good performence cos at the end they were all cheering and crying!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2006, 10:15 AM
well whilst at the doctors yesterday i actually remembered to ask for the results(thanks for reminding me with this thread mutthouse )and after having an abnormal result in 2000 and not going back for another one until this year i am all clear and off the hook until 2009
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7