View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2016, 06:33 PM
Evening everyone gosh it's getting hotter here.
So glad no more destruction June.
Moyra don't know what to say what a selfish man.

Had a lovely afternoon in Kings Lynn with Mark, Lauren and Joel. Mark treated us to lunch and we had fun while Lauren shopped nice to do some girly shopping. We have said we will have a girly shopping one weekend when she is over again and leave the men at home.
At the moment she is at the table wrapping up bits that they sell on ebay. Making them pretty with ribbon so all my beads and things have come out for her to use of she wants them.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-09-2016, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i believe that every dog in the world deserves to have someone who loves and cares for them hold them as they go and today that was my job...
Beautiful thoughts Griff, how I wish everyone had the same dedication, well done to you.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-09-2016, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Steve was born in 1963 so is 53 years old!
Hi Moyra, I'm amazed he is still behaving like a truculant teenager, just tell him straight it's your home and he should follow your rules.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-09-2016, 07:15 PM
'evening all, have been busy on the 'man cave' again, phase 2 it's gradually comming together but I wish I didn't feel so cream crackered after 3 or 4 hours work, there was a time when I could do 10 hours a day and still go out with friends at night

I do log in just to keep up to date Must go now as dinner is on the table and will likely be in Casey or Lara's tummy if I don't move

See you soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Lynn, sounds like you had a lovely day
Harvey, if you were close to me I would do my best to do a couple of hours with you on the man cave
Just spent the past hour trying to get hold of Steve...finally got hold of him so hopefully I will sleep tonight...not sure I will as I keep seeing max, I know it was the right thing but god I feel awful for Steve....if someone had told me 3months ago that I would have cared about another human this much I would have said they were on crack!! I fall head over heels for an animal lightning fast but humans I am not much fussed over
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2016, 09:39 PM
Sorry not been about today, not had very good news today. The day started well, had a phone call from the the consultant to say I'm having the injection on Saturday. But I also had a call from my mum to say that her and & my step dad need to come home cos he's really ill, I say home but he'll go from the hospital where he is right to a hospital near us as he needs 24/7 care, can't believe it all this in the past couple of weeks, knew he was t in the best of health but all this since he fell mum is so upset and stressing. Not sure how long before they'll be back, she's seeing his doctor in the morning.
So if I'm not about much this is why.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Oh No Mandy, thats awful, Sorry to hear whats happened and hoping he gets better once he's back here
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Beautiful thoughts Griff, how I wish everyone had the same dedication, well done to you.
Let me echo that.

Words I can relate to Griff.

So sorry.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4