Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
Hi Vicky, no apology needed but thank you anyway, I know the gum thing was a bit scary. I felt better having spoken to the vet and they didn't seem to think it was urgent enough unless she continued vomiting (which she didn't thankfully!). Oh yes, a sock pincher and a shoe fetishist... she doesn't chew them though, just carries them off to either her lair in the garden (if the door is open) or to her bed. I sent her to her bed one day and then heard whining so went to investigate - it was too full of 1 trainer, 1 walking boot, 1 flipflop and a plastic watering can for her to get into it... she's a hoarder!

Helena54 - the rice seems to have stayed down and will definitely stock up on frozen fish in future...
Hopefully she'll be even better tomorrow
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Oh bless her. Hope she's ok now. It's a good sign that she's kept her food down.
Our dogs are such a worry aren't they?!! xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Hows little Puffin this morning then? I hope she's eaten her breakfast and hasn't been sick again
Puffin
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi - she's LOADs better this morning, thanks for asking. She had a small amount of rice and water at 6am and another small dish at about 11, kept all down and energy levels are back up again (not sure how as she must be running on empty by now! No proper meal since Monday night). Just boiling some rice and chicken breast for her now... she's busy tearing up an empty cardboard kitchen roll middle . My girl is back!
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Am sorry missed this and that Puffin was poorly, glad she is feeling better now.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3