Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2012, 06:24 PM

If your dog could post on Dogsey...

What do you think they would moan about? I think Betsy would highlight my inefficient sausage cutting skills and the unfairness that every ball and frisbee she sees might have an owner other than her!
Maisiesmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Hmm Maisie would complain about having to ride in the back of the van rather than the front seat and about having to go out with little dogs when she is quite obviously one of the big dogs!!

Polo would moan about only being fed twice a day and how wicked we are to be starving him like this.

Tara would complain about having to come indoors at night when she would rather be on ratwatch.

Lady would complain that she is not allowed to sleep on the bed.
misskatie20
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2012, 06:47 PM
I think I'd get slated, how dare I try and stick something down her ear for the fun of it! How dare I not let her eat next doors dog or chase motor bikes or drink delicious green pond water x
Muskrat
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2012, 07:05 PM
The fact that she's "not allowed" to eat baby rabbits. Nature makes them bitesize for a reason!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Cain would complain that I don't let him off lead on walks and that I won't let him bark constantly out the window all day...which is clearly a travesty when he's just trying to do his job!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Pepsi would complain that she is never, ever allowed to go down Badger/rabbit holes
That she has to do silly tricks and show off in order to get a biscuit and that Daddy always gets the best spot in the bed next to Mum
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Jimmi would express his deep disappointment in us - ever since he came here (he would moan) he has never been allowed off lead on walks, which means no rabbit chasing; no going down holes; no hurtling off into the distance on the trail of whatever, and absolutely no scavenging of all those tasty snacks along the way.

He would whine in most heart wrenching manner about how he is made to sleep in the kitchen at night, and how sometimes we forget to plump up the five layers of pillows and rugs in his bed.

He would write reams on an appalling character trait of ours, that compels us to drag him off to the nasty man in the green shirt on a regular basis.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Zena would complain that she doesn't get my undivided attention ALLLLLLLLLL day long, just half of it!!!

She has nothing else to complain about though, so it would be a very short message lol!
Hanlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2012, 08:17 PM
I think Whisper would complain that mum doesn't let her have an unlimited number of treats and insists on mixing some manky 'healthy food' in with her beloved Butchers in Gravy!

She would also moan that 'dad' insists on sitting on the sofa that is meant for just mum and Whisper xx xx
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Mia would say
'can we stop with this computer rubbish and get me fudds'

'pls, now'

(snaps taken last night when i was on Dogsey
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >